2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimpin

HSC
N/A
gg, i still need to analyse my newly discovered (huehuehue) related properly and my other one which is a poem lel
If you don't deposit $500,000 into my bank account by tonight at 1am I will leak you address, phone number and other private details
... please do and make things easy. You don't want to die do you?

fraserlawr

HSC
gg, i still need to analyse my newly discovered (huehuehue) related properly and my other one which is a poem lel
Have you considered using the poem you submitted a few years ago for the poetry comp? That could be a good related text

fraserlawr

HSC
so i just received my mod B hamlet task where i received 17/20 (just made the top band haha)

not sure whether i should be happy considering that some got marks above mine and a few even got full marks :/
Don't mean to boast, but gg man

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
If you don't deposit $500,000 into my bank account by tonight at 1am I will leak you address, phone number and other private details
... please do and make things easy. You don't want to die do you?
Did the money go in?

Daniellemc

HSC

I really need visual techniques in this picture to show alienation, can anyone please help me.
Thankyou

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And techniques for power/control in this one please

Last edited:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
For the first picture you could mention his facial expression and gesture, dullness of the room, door of the room is closed shows maybe others don't like him

For the second picture you could mention what he is wearing/holding (crown, and whatever the thing he is holding lol), the rest of the animals following him shows the he is dominant

Hopefully this helps lol...

sharoooooo

HSC

I really need visual techniques in this picture to show alienation, can anyone please help me.
Thankyou

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And techniques for power/control in this one please
No idea what the book is about so...
1st image: He is in a closed space/trapped. Alienated from the outside world. Feeling of entrapment and isolated from society, conveyed by the door and walls. Bed is slightly contorted. Having the moon shining from outside the window, illuminates the little hope that he has to be escape (?) (like i said, idk the book so just manipulate this a bit). His physical appearance also suggests he's different from others, thus, alienated.
2nd: Symbolism of the crown to show power of the boy; however, it is juxtaposed by the size of the beast, dominating the page.

studded

HSC
That feeling when you're 3/4 into finishing all your notes...

for one topic...

of one course...

among 6 courses....

:drink:

lightthefuze

HSC
guise,

I went to notre dame everyday this past week (I leave at 6:30 every morning to get there) for intensive trial revision lectures

I am super tired

But I want to do some past paper questions

Wot do I do?

Chill?

or no chill?

That is the question

Chris_S

HSC
Take it easier instead of going full on study! Like have longer breaks or something if you are heaps tired! Btw how were those lectures?

Occupied

HSC
N/A
guise,

I went to notre dame everyday this past week (I leave at 6:30 every morning to get there) for intensive trial revision lectures

I am super tired

But I want to do some past paper questions

Wot do I do?

Chill?

or no chill?

That is the question
do u have stuff on for tom? if u dont id say go for it lol
but since ur on bos, no harm in taking a break once in a while ;).
ik this is so ironic cuz its coming from someone who would benefit in taking less breaks (aka urs truely) hahaha ;p

lightthefuze

HSC
Take it easier instead of going full on study! Like have longer breaks or something if you are heaps tired! Btw how were those lectures?
The lectures were pretty good actually, especially the Legal, English, Ancient and Studies of Religion ones that I went to. Not sure about the others, but I think they were as good as the ones, if not better than those that I attended.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)