2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
What bands are you anticipating to get in eng

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I'm hoping to get 80 RAW in english. Well that's my aim. But I'm so unsure since English marking scares the hell out of me. Different teachers give such drastically different marks and I just can't tell what I'll get.

Trials I got like 74 raw, so yeah trying to up it to 80. 14/15 for unseen and hopefully discovery essay, whatever for creative, maybe like 11-12, then for paper 2 hoping for a flat 15/20 for all at least.

But I dunno, god I hate english and it's weird marking. So unpredictable. Anyone know how harsh they mark in the HSC english?

Flop21

HSC
Get off the forum and start studying.
hey I just had my breakfast and made 1 post lol

I'm going to do essay first, unseen texts, then creative last. Because if the stimulus is specific, I'm fucked for that anyway.

Ekman

HSC
I think the stimulus for creative is going to be a line that you will have to use

turntaker

HSC
But I dunno, god I hate english and it's weird marking. So unpredictable. Anyone know how harsh they mark in the HSC english?
seriously stop thinking about this stuff on the day before the hsc exam. Actually, never think about this anymore. It doesn't matter.

Purgie

HSC
hey guys what do you think are the most common questions in ipt exam?? like, there's always a question about cloud storage and may be one asking about difference between real-time and batch processing systems. what else is there?
Drawing up schemas, knowing your error-checking methods - CRC,Parity, checksum.

Knowing what happens at the levels of the communication systems frameworks - e.g. applications level, communication control and addressing, transmission.

Kaido

be.
HSC
What order are you guys gonna do the paper?
Personally, creative -> essay -> unseen

Ekman

HSC
That's what the Catholic Trial had

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
I predicted it based on what majority of the trials have. They all have a statement you either have to say at the start, or say at the end, or say anywhere in the story.

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
I predicted it based on what majority of the trials have. They all have a statement you either have to say at the start, or say at the end, or say anywhere in the story.
I doubt it'll be that because they did that last year. I'm predicting something like 'use one of the following three images as stimulus', or something like that. Tbh, I'd prefer to get given a statement(s) I have to use, that way, the marker can't be unsure if you're incorporated the stimulus well enough

Flop21

HSC
I doubt it'll be that because they did that last year. I'm predicting something like 'use one of the following three images as stimulus', or something like that. Tbh, I'd prefer to get given a statement(s) I have to use, that way, the marker can't be unsure if you're incorporated the stimulus well enough
PLEASE BE IMAGES.

I hope it's super generic.

Ekman

HSC
Unfortunately it doesn't follow a trend. Because from 2008 to 2010 it was a statement. 2011 and 2012 were images. 2013 was a mixture of both. 2014 was a statement. So it varies every year. I would say it would be statement again only based on what other trial companies are predicting.

Ekman

HSC
Lol I got this song stuck in my head now. #thingsilistentowhenimstressed

Flop21

HSC
I hate how they have an idea of discovery you gotta use PLUS the statements. So it makes it really quite hard to use a prepared creative..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)