2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
tommorow is business, absolutely dead from the HSC, cannot wait for this to be over, the amount of fucks I give right now is dangerously low.

Flop21

HSC
Business is hell, absolute hell. There's 10x the content we need to literally rote and get in our heads than any other subject (I dunno maybe it's the same for other humanities subjects). We need to know literally everything in detail as well since the extended responses the could ask for ANYTHING in the syllabus and sprinkle that with some case studies for pretty much everything.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyway Visual Arts is the last exam of HSC 2015 on November 4th 1.55pm – 3.30pm

luhanbby

HSC
with business, is anyone memorising case studies in detail? dying with content omg. hr is killing me but I kinda got it into my head. memorising case studies now TT then revising everything again rip sleep TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
The new anti-piracy laws are ruining my post HSC...
Hahahaha my bf warned me about that but rest assured it ain't stopping me

very hard.
If it makes you feel any better, just imagine how my 500+ school's class did :p

There's 10x the content we need to literally rote and get in our heads than any other subject (I dunno maybe it's the same for other humanities subjects). We need to know literally everything in detail as well since the extended responses the could ask for ANYTHING in the syllabus and sprinkle that with some case studies for pretty much everything.
That's pretty much all of my subjects haha

Tbh I thought business was last week, and physics was the final exam for everyone on bos.
Business Services was last week

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
with business, is anyone memorising case studies in detail? dying with content omg. hr is killing me but I kinda got it into my head. memorising case studies now TT then revising everything again rip sleep TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't be too concerned with memorising every single detail, you can make stuff up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)