2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
Best to remember latest info, if u are doing a popular business(s) and have months old info, chances are other students will have similar, so make sure to get latest info so markers are impressed.

Flop21

HSC
Best to remember latest info, if u are doing a popular business(s) and have months old info, chances are other students will have similar, so make sure to get latest info so markers are impressed.
This is why people suggest NOT to do QANTAS, because the whole bloody state does it, hence markers are going to know if what you're writing is incorrect and have hundreds of other students to compare your case study with.

Thunderstorm

HSC
Business kids:
For the extended response, how many cases studies are you thinking you'll write about? Would it best to centre the piece on one case study with supporting examples or talk about multiple examples equally?

Flop21

HSC
Business kids:
For the extended response, how many cases studies are you thinking you'll write about? Would it best to centre the piece on one case study with supporting examples or talk about multiple examples equally?
I'm using multiple for each section.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Business kids:
Do around 3-4 case studies, I'm pretty sure that feedback from HSC marker notes a couple of years back mentioned stronger responses contained multiple case studies.

astroman

HSC
Business kids:
I usually do at least 4 case studies, this works for me best. I've seen b6 responses and some of them follow this as well.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
What anti-piracy laws?
Can't remember precise details so Google if you want but basically police/gov have access to everyone's call histories, texts and browser histories or whatever, so basically they can track torrenting back to you. But this problem is solved with VPN's and tbh I'm not that worried.

Ekman

HSC
So has anyone's calculator actually died in an exam yet?
Thankfully no, but im assuming that if it did, it would be best to hit the calculator on your leg secretly because apparently that gives it more battery life.

astroman

HSC
Thankfully no, but im assuming that if it did, it would be best to hit the calculator on your leg secretly because apparently that gives it more battery life.
I'm also pretty sure you could get away with doing the working out and leaving the final answer to be worked out. Just write my calculator broke :(

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Can't remember precise details so Google if you want but basically police/gov have access to everyone's call histories, texts and browser histories or whatever, so basically they can track torrenting back to you. But this problem is solved with VPN's and tbh I'm not that worried.
lol @ this post

Metadata requires a warrant to access - and it's metadata, not the data itself

Flop21

HSC
lol @ this post

Metadata requires a warrant to access - and it's metadata, not the data itself
Nah, they don't need a warrant to access, that's what all the fuss is about. ISPs now are required to store your metadata for years, and government can access it without a warrant.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Nah, they don't need a warrant to access, that's what all the fuss is about. ISPs now are required to store your metadata for years, and government can access it without a warrant.
Shit my bad

still only metadata though + 2 years

HecticLad

HSC
So has anyone's calculator actually died in an exam yet?
using my trusty 10 year old casio
mfw can solve quadratics, cubics, 2 & 3 variable simultaneous equations and complex number calculations, yet is still board approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)