2016 Ford Focus RS (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Looks the goods, loving all the fan fair over the "drift mode" feature, next they are going to start saying the D on an auto transmission means Drift... :lol:

What a car though, wouldn't mind taking one for a spin, personally loving that they are trying to revive the AWD hatchbacks...

Discuss...

:jawdrop:

turntaker

HSC
great performance for the $ .

i like how its AWD and not FWD.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Would be interesting driving this car and the WRX STI back to back.

Roydz

HSC
The Drift mode only changes the torque split and adjusts it going up to 100% RWD. Its ban is pointless as we are the land of big RWD V8 sedans. Any way its quite expensive, would go for a F6 for th money.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think the era of Evos/STIs is gone given that there are so many other cars offering the thrills for similar (or only a little more) bills... but with far more creature comforts/liveability.

Whilst I said my Evo was a decent DD, the reality was it was full of compromises despite the price like no fold down back seats with a puny boot due to the chassis bracing, crap factory audio despite Rockford Fosgate branding, crap satnav which didn't work half the time, lots of rattles in the interior, questionable transmission, fugly interior, puny fuel tank when fuel consumption is not that low, etc...

I mean it was fun to drive, it drove so well on dirt/mud/grass ( ;) @ Havox), and it was more than fast enough, but in the modern times with competition from much easier to live with cars, it'd be hard to justify buying another Evo or STI.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I think the era of Evos/STIs is gone given that there are so many other cars offering the thrills for similar (or only a little more) bills... but with far more creature comforts/liveability.

Whilst I said my Evo was a decent DD, the reality was it was full of compromises despite the price like no fold down back seats with a puny boot due to the chassis bracing, crap factory audio despite Rockford Fosgate branding, crap satnav which didn't work half the time, lots of rattles in the interior, questionable transmission, fugly interior, puny fuel tank when fuel consumption is not that low, etc...

I mean it was fun to drive, it drove so well on dirt/mud/grass ( ;) @ Havox), and it was more than fast enough, but in the modern times with competition from much easier to live with cars, it'd be hard to justify buying another Evo or STI.
Here I am thinking about the new STI ;)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Coming back to this thread, I think @Seremfy007 and I have totally different likes and priorities in our cars. Looking at new vehicles and thinking to myself that my STI just isn't hardcore enough and that I could go without even more of the luxuries :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)