2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Wtf no? Never read a single English text in my entire life. Just sparknotes it or make it up as you go
Excuse me!

I went through reading ALL of my English texts thank you very much. And especially with Why Weren't We Told having obviously NO sparknotes, it was absolutely essential to attaining my final mark in English

turntaker

HSC
Excuse me!

I went through reading ALL of my English texts thank you very much. And especially with Why Weren't We Told having obviously NO sparknotes, it was absolutely essential to attaining my final mark in English
FTFY

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Wtf no? Never read a single English text in my entire life. Just sparknotes it or make it up as you go
Excuse me!

+1

Why are you endorsing not reading your texts

Reading and understanding your texts as a whole is crucial in not only composing thorough, well-rounded responses but also easily ROTEing them and also being able to think on your feet in exam situations and adapting your response.

turntaker

HSC
some people don't read cause they don't care about english and/or the texts are boring.

like me

Shuuya

HSC
Tfw you're old enough to get your Ps now but only have 18 hours

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Why would you not bother reading your texts lol?
That's just lazy imo, you're not THAT pressed for time

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
tfw you migrated from iceland when you were young and you're the youngest in your year.. just turned 16.

leehuan

HSC
tfw you migrated from iceland when you were young and you're the youngest in your year.. just turned 16.
I think my friend turned 16 in January during his HSC year. I turned 17 midway through.

(Yes I'm still 17 to everyone else)

Shuuya

HSC
I think the youngest person in our grade is turning 17 in september

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
tfw when you migrated from Canada when you were young and you're one of the oldest in your year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)