• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
You cant actually pee and cum at the same time. When a guy is about to nut, his bladder opening closes up to prevent the two mixing.
Its kinda like the way an epiglottis works.
#dontevendobio

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
You cant actually pee and cum at the same time. When a guy is about to nut, his bladder opening closes up to prevent the two mixing.
Its kinda like the way an epiglottis works.
#dontevendobio
Sorry for not studying dick

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I tried out Google Drive, I don't think I like it - like using Google Docs, maybe for in-class notes so I don't have to mix up USB files and shit

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I tried out Google Drive, I don't think I like it - like using Google Docs, maybe for in-class notes so I don't have to mix up USB files and shit
What don't you like about it?
You don't have to use google docs though
Why don't you try putting your entire USB on the Google drive

leehuan

HSC
Uni students have free excess to OneDrive and an entire package of Microsoft Office but tbh when I was at school Google Drive was plenty. Nobody really needs all the fancy stuff Microsoft Office has

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Oh yeah! That aspect is fine, the whole backup on USB thing.
Like, I basically use it as a hard drive that I can access everywhere
I have virtually all my resources, textbooks, past papers, notes, assignments, hw, pretty much everything on it, and so I can always access it - if necessary even with my phone, or someone else's computer or god forbid the school computers. Like, when I open a new word doc to start an assignment or something, I first make sure its saved on the google drive, so then if i hit save, it will save then autosync like yeah

edit: I have too much customized in word to use google docs though ahaha

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
On the topic of back-up/cloud storage:

My personal favourite is DropBox. I have all my school work on my laptop saved onto the DropBox folder, so the latest version automatically uploads as a back-up.

leehuan

HSC

My personal favourite is DropBox. I have all my school work on my laptop saved onto the DropBox folder, so the latest version automatically uploads as a back-up.
I am way too lazy with Dropbox

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

I don't mind dropbox, but the fact that with a google account I can sync my google drive, and I can completely sync chrome with like addons, and bookmarks and history and passwords and stuff makes it so useful to me

everytime i feel like changing os to a new install of windows or a new flavor of linux, i can just install chrome and log in and presto my computer feels like home again ahaha
i hate that there is really shitty support for google drive on linux though

leehuan

HSC
I don't mind dropbox, but the fact that with a google account I can sync my google drive, and I can completely sync chrome with like addons, and bookmarks and history and passwords and stuff makes it so useful to me

everytime i feel like changing os to a new install of windows or a new flavor of linux, i can just install chrome and log in and presto my computer feels like home again ahaha
i hate that there is really shitty support for google drive on linux though
Well tbh the only reason I used google drive was because the school email was synced to google drive itself. Same with Gmail and etc. So I was like "well ok I'll just take this and roll with it".

Every day I took my laptop home two common tabs open were Google Drive and Gmail

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I did 2 past papers for 1/2 yearlies, and got 98%, and 95% on them. Lost marks because "20% of prelim" stuff. So I'm enjoying it, and decided to do more maths! i am gay for math
Feels, getting high 90s on past papers makes you feel like a legit beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)