• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Nah they still got bonus points. If you apply for EAS
That being said, the EAS law student must've actually already been really high up in skill/capability though cause there's always a limit to the amount of points you get.

leehuan

HSC
1151 looks fun.

I'm just demotivated in general. My infatuation with mathematics remains the same.
Notation overwhelms me at times and then everything else (other subjects, not maths) just seems hard.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
starting to feel the stress in doing 4u.

so to invest more time in 4u, you basically have to lessen time in 2u and 3u correct?

2u contains the basics of stuff, our teacher suggests us to know the basics well, but I'm pressured to avoid falling behind as the other students that are in extension classes are allowed to work on their 4U/3U stuff, the other kids have done tutoring and have already gone ahead in learning concepts etc..

So I'm doing my weekly homework and basically a lot of the shit I'm not fully confident in, then follows the recalling of concepts from 3U and 4U, and now theres a fuckton of stuff I have to remember.

fml hope you guys are having fun

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
starting to feel the stress in doing 4u.

so to invest more time in 4u, you basically have to lessen time in 2u and 3u correct?

2u contains the basics of stuff, our teacher suggests us to know the basics well, but I'm pressured to avoid falling behind as the other students that are in extension classes are allowed to work on their 4U/3U stuff, the other kids have done tutoring and have already gone ahead in learning concepts etc..

So I'm doing my weekly homework and basically a lot of the shit I'm not fully confident in, then follows the recalling of concepts from 3U and 4U, and now theres a fuckton of stuff I have to remember.

fml hope you guys are having fun
At least 4U was a much juicier course than the rest

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
OMG FUCK. Two weeks of exams and they are like "Better put all the scary high-scaling subjects in the first week" //rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)