• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
How is pdhpe going speed?
Quite good man, nearly finished Core 2 so I'm going to do some bulk revision before my half yearlies and attack more HSC MC questions to get some variety in.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Quite good man, nearly finished Core 2 so I'm going to do some bulk revision before my half yearlies and attack more HSC MC questions to get some variety in.
Nice! How are you tackling the long responses? Do u make up/find sample questions for the dot points?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Nice! How are you tackling the long responses? Do u make up/find sample questions for the dot points?
Thanks, I'm tackling the long responses by writing down what I am going to write in a logical manner next to the question (this is where the syllabus acronyms kick in) and go through the syllabus dash point of the dot point in the syllabus which the question is derived from and start to cycle some examples in my head and provide justification. It's not that difficult, the only thing to watch for is the verb. As you know, an explain is different to a critically analyse. I just do HSC past papers man, I cant seem to find a lot of papers from other schools and Dan only has a few.

leehuan

HSC
Please. During the HSC I never slept later than 10.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone have some sick study beats they would like to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC

Cheers for coming to the easter meet lee
Spending time with my grandparents after their last visit almost 12 years ago, or going to that and dealing with some persons. I think I made the right choice to go to Melbourne

leehuan

HSC
Yep. I actually dont mind either coz hard 3u is now my new favourite topic
Integration is forever my favourite topic.

But at least harder 3u equipped me better for uni maths than anything else. Hard topic but tbh fun if you force it to be fun

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Integration is forever my favourite topic.

But at least harder 3u equipped me better for uni maths than anything else. Hard topic but tbh fun if you force it to be fun

Yeh integration is pree fun as well, but there's something about the flair in harder 3u that appeals to me more. Especially the inequalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)