• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Dont even bother with the whole godfather trilogy, just watch the first
eh I liked it the last time I watched it a while back. I only thought 1 was meh but I forgot which one, though I know 1st was the best

also finishing s3 vikings

mrstripedshades

HSC
man I asked my teacher like on friday what movie r we doing and she still hasnt replied shes so lazy rofl gonna ask the guy

Bestintheworld

HSC
Has anyone started doing anything school wise? I just wanna get over and done with my school stuff so I have done a fair bit today and hopefully will be done within this week.

ml125

HSC
Has anyone started doing anything school wise? I just wanna get over and done with my school stuff so I have done a fair bit today and hopefully will be done within this week.
Been keeping up my usual 3-4 hours lelel. I have class for chem tmr so cri - still need to finish hw that I haven't started. .-.

Jeff_

HSC
Getting ahead with Chem/Physics... still got a couple more poems to read for Mod B, and hopefully have time to read the Mod C play before the break ends.

Shuuya

HSC
Only first day but I'm already behind schedule :')

leehuan

HSC
You guys trying so hard during your one real break before endless study...

leehuan

HSC
I actually don't have a choice. Being slack during last few weeks of school has led to this lol
Did you get your dates wrong lol

Half yearly prep = time to study
Now = time to break

Not other way around

Jeff_

HSC
I actually don't have a choice. Being slack during last few weeks of school has led to this lol
Yepppp haha thats me right after the last exam in week 8... rendering weeks 9 to 11 an absolute unproductive period! :(

Shuuya

HSC
Did you get your dates wrong lol

Half yearly prep = time to study
Now = time to break

Not other way around
My parents would have a heart attack if I used the holidays as break time, they act like HSC is next week :p

StudiousStudent

HSC
......this is when I dislike certain parents... sorry not meant to be offensive but it's seriously stupid.
Lol, my parents are the polar opposite.

They organised extensive renovations to be carried out throughout my HSC year. SERIOUSLY? the bathroom starts in a fortnight, internal walls are being knocked out to make it 'open plan' and I'm just sitting at my laptop hollering stfu every so often and giving tradies my :mad2: face ahaha.

I'm trying to do a bit of work in the holidays while it's still quiet because I'm going to be interrupted a lot, and my mum keeps saying:
'Come and pick out fixtures with me'
'Oh look, the suns out :sun: Do you want to go to the beach and get one of those gelato's you like from that place?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)