2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Will never understand the logic behind people being motivated to work at night
Night time is when I'm usually most aware and I can think about stuff more thoroughly than during the day, so I also feel motivated to work at night but end up not because sleep is more important.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Will never understand the logic behind people being motivated to work at night
I can't work of a day because we have reno's going on from 7am-5pm, and my stepbrother has training most days from 4-6pm and then brings his rowdy team home.
About 10 19-21 year olds sit in the kitchen eating and their 'meal' is equivalent to 10, and they're very vocal and noisy, and sometime they invite squeaky girls around.

So I binge watch my current fav until 7pm, which is when my mum leaves to starts her shift. Then it's just dad and I in the house and he usually falls asleep early because he works a long day.

And my brothers probably passed out on a mates couch by then.

So I study from 7.30ish - 12, with a little break.

leehuan

HSC
Night time is when I'm usually most aware and I can think about stuff more thoroughly than during the day, so I also feel motivated to work at night but end up not because sleep is more important.
Naps are good
I can't work of a day because we have reno's going on from 7am-5pm, and my stepbrother has training most days from 4-6pm and then brings his rowdy team home.
About 10 19-21 year olds sit in the kitchen eating and their 'meal' is equivalent to 10, and they're very vocal and noisy, and sometime they invite squeaky girls around.

So I binge watch my current fav until 7pm, which is when my mum leaves to starts her shift. Then it's just dad and I in the house and he usually falls asleep early because he works a long day.

And my brothers probably passed out on a mates couch by then.

So I study from 7.30ish - 12, with a little break.
Some study at 2.
At 11 I can get because I study at 11 as well but I get angry at 11 easily so the instant idk how to do a question my mood escalates down

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
i swear shuuya is a girl
if she turned out to be a he i would have an existential crisis

haha fk that burn
-------

random thought but i wonder if anyone hates me on bos excluding sinophile
I know flop doesn't have a high opinion of me lol
yeh i h8 ur goots

ml125

HSC
I'm only ever motivated to study at night lmao
- less distractions
- will probably be ceebs to clean up all the shit on my bed so will study to delay me having to do that lel

___

I'm in english rn and honestly TS Eliot's poetry just make you feel so depressed like I love the writing but it's so pessimistic and makes you lose all hope you have in humanity rip I feel so out of it .-.

Orwell

HSC
Reading one of Eliot's stanzas, easy. Understanding it and analysing it, give me a couple hours.

Shuuya

HSC
I'm only ever motivated to study at night lmao
- less distractions
- will probably be ceebs to clean up all the shit on my bed so will study to delay me having to do that lel

___

I'm in english rn and honestly TS Eliot's poetry just make you feel so depressed like I love the writing but it's so pessimistic and makes you lose all hope you have in humanity rip I feel so out of it .-.
I think one of the only times I enjoyed poetry was when we were doing TS Eliot :p

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure I ranked 6/6 with 25/45 on the first paper or English.

Legit like lost all motivation bow

leehuan

HSC
Some of us have problems to solve and we have ideas that we don't want to lose from n>6 hours of non-existence.
Ideas don't necessarily happen every single day, that or some people have good memories just from jotting things down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)