2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Another little study update from little ol' me.

Finished Bio that was due last thurs, I have another weeks worth of bio due tuesday. Starting it tomorrow though, yay for no sleep! and for lack of fucking communication at school.

Thats how I got so behind in the first place, because my school and the DE school didnt talk, we had a weeks worth of work due BEFORE school started, and the second weeks worth 2 lessons in.
I am drowning big time man. I need to do a past maths paper and a thing from the textbook, but I need a five minute refresher between that and bio. Past paper will have to wait I guess.
You can do it!!

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
You can do it!!
I might need to blow off scouts tomorrow night, but I have not gone to a meeting for over a month... I might just stay up late tomorrow night, omfg im dying.

wed school has cross country, so I am going to stay home to catch up on missed work due to doing bio

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I might need to blow off scouts tomorrow night, but I have not gone to a meeting for over a month... I might just stay up late tomorrow night, omfg im dying.

wed school has cross country, so I am going to stay home to catch up on missed work due to doing bio
HSC is the year of sacrifices haha - its alright

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

I feel kinda bad, you're drowning in work and I'm playing tetris

*sigh*

Here we go History Extension

leehuan

HSC
5 year rule. If I'm 18 in May no under 23s allowed in my room & no over 30s, unless they look like Charlie Hunnam.

Anyway moving on. How am I meant to study when my minds so smutty.

Let's pretend none of tonight happened.
Too late

leehuan

HSC
we should have a 16ers + leehuan + turntaker meet after hsc
Hold it at UNSW then. I'll be studying and crying as I fail my discrete maths exam next sem whilst you guys play chess :D

leehuan

HSC
Fml. The things in discrete maths look so so SO much fun but they look just about as hard as 1151

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)