2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
I'm just questioning the quote where Leehuan said he was desperate for a girlfriend. WHY? They are annoying.
Lol it started in the confessions thread when I was like I never kissed someone.

Then I explained that it was cause my at the time bestie made me jealous

leehuan

HSC
I was one.

Which also leads to another question - how to manage your clingy-ness?

SIGH, YOU GOT ME, SIEN. At least I didn't take his money. Because he didn't have any...
By giving some space, that's about it. But if you keep suspecting cheating for no reason that's bad.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
sorry haha i didn't see
idk why everyone assume im a guy lmao

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
re: y u no disclose gender tho???

I'm just questioning the quote where Leehuan said he was desperate for a girlfriend. WHY? They are annoying.
can confirm

I was one.

Which also leads to another question - how to manage your clingy-ness?

SIGH, YOU GOT ME, SIEN. At least I didn't take his money. Because he didn't have any...
Date a clingy boi so you're equal

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Lol it started in the confessions thread when I was like I never kissed someone.

Then I explained that it was cause my at the time bestie made me jealous
//pat pat

By giving some space, that's about it. But if you keep suspecting cheating for no reason that's bad.
OH BRO BRO. He expected me to back away from someone who was interested in me (very very early in the relationship). But when I expressed I was insecure that girls (who obviously liked him), it became a big problem.

Anyhoo. Not a big deal. He left me. For another girl. And his below 60 ATAR.

leehuan

HSC
//pat pat

OH BRO BRO. He expected me to back away from someone who was interested in me (very very early in the relationship). But when I expressed I was insecure that girls (who obviously liked him), it became a big problem.

Oh that's not a proper boyfriend though

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
//pat pat

that salt haha

dw I love it

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
//pat pat

That cunt got rekt so hard smh karma

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Although. Even though I express that salty side, I still feel empathetic. I saw him struggle during the HSC and he kept quiet about his marks, so in the end, I initially wanted to comfort him.

But then I remember the girl he replaced me with and she herself cant land a Band 6 to save herself, so they can cry about it.

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
Although. Even though I express that salty side, I still feel empathetic. I saw him struggle during the HSC and he kept quiet about his marks, so in the end, I initially wanted to comfort him.

But then I remember the girl he replaced me with and she herself got a collection of Band 3s, so they can cry about it.
Let them cry

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
And yeah, in advance, I know a lot of people (especially Sien on Skype) sees me talk about this, I'm sorry.

It just bothers me this much.

Kolmias

HSC
//pat pat

You're ruthless Sharon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)