ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
went to seymour theatre today to watch hamlet

fell asleep after polonius died

Last edited:

mrstripedshades

HSC
Really hoping I didnt get rekt otherwise my rank is fked more than it already is. I am always unsure short answers and I had an extended response in which I didnt have a conclusion fml

Also how much are you meant to write for a 5 marker? I only wrote a page and nearly a half.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Really hoping I didnt get rekt otherwise my rank is fked more than it already is. I am always unsure short answers and I had an extended response in which I didnt have a conclusion fml

Also how much are you meant to write for a 5 marker? I only wrote a page and nearly a half.
Usually .5 to 1 page is enough. Depends on how concise you are and how well you answer the question within that page i.e. fulfil the marking criteria.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lol you guys complaining about exams...i have trials in about 2.5 weeks.
RIP me

leehuan

HSC
@ml125

Well why did you choose 4U Eng and not 4U Maths

leehuan

HSC
Too shit at maths :')))))

At the same time I procrastinate too much to do either of them properly so eeeEEeeHHhhHHhHHhHh
One just makes you do it and know your shit.

The other tries to actually make you do a major work

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Oh god, i can feel the toll of sleeping late/waking early finally take its toll.
Probs gonna pass out at like 9 today

Kolmias

HSC
Most of the scholarships that are available for UNSW Business School is like "need financial assistance".

I have my two parents and I don't live in a rural area, I can speak English and I don't need to relocate for university. I don't think I have any difficulties, unless getting forced to do Physics and undergoing a lot of mental breakdowns is one D:<

I'M NOT DISADVANTAGED TO THE UAC'S EYES.
Change your address, pretend you can't speak English, get a wheelchair and put all your money into offshore bank accounts. Should work then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)