2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
don't really follow soccer but I stayed up and watched it lelel
ronaldo wasn't as good as I expected tbh
well actually he was arguably most useless player on pitch. I got into soccer because of ronaldo, growing up lel. But, he was really bad cus hes injured and he has pushed his physique too hard (now that this legs and knees hurt every day like he said himself). Even Danilo who most Madrid fans seem to hate did a tact challenge

imo MotM was easily Carrasco and it was so freking frustrating that Madrid (usually in soccer when u say madrid u mean real madrid) didnt get red carded by blatant consistent tactical fouls on him, because its a final and Clattenburg didn't wanna f it up.

and lol I got talked to by one of my dads friends whos a somewhat successful businessman (lets say multimillionaire, but not someone with 100 mill or anything like that) that dont worry about school and just get a degree for the sake of it and do business and that he will advise me lmfao.

he was drunk af so I doubt he was serious, but this is my plan anyway tbh, plan to have a typical job for 5-8 years max then fully commit into investment and business. So thats why I really cbf doing anything other than a somewhat relevant degree like Commerce.

and another priest got caught...

Last edited:

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Law is so boring
how haha, I mean different things appeal to different people. For me certain aspects of science is boring, but others are not. I like business but others despise it. I absoluately HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMPUTING AND I.T.- makes me sick. But for me, Law is really interesting from what I know of it so far

leehuan

HSC
how haha, I mean different things appeal to different people. For me certain aspects of science is boring, but others are not. I like business but others despise it. I absoluately HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMPUTING AND I.T.- makes me sick. But for me, Law is really interesting from what I know of it so far
One thing he needs to learn to do is "I feel _______" instead of generalise

turntaker

HSC
One thing he needs to learn to do is "I feel _______" instead of generalise
I don't have to write (in my opinion) after everything I say as I think its already clear.

When I say "x is so boring" it means Its boring to me not every person.

turntaker

HSC
You are basically learning things humans made up for themselves.

Soz dude, that's not fun to me

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Im reconsidering my option of UNSW engineering for USYD advanced engineering.
The struggle...[emoji20]

mrstripedshades

HSC
suarez will probably/should win this year. But it all depends on copa america/euro and how good the teams do in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)