2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
super pissed rn. I might lose 1st rank in 4u becoz of one stupid volume question
I am disappointed >:c

But really, if the marks weren't that different, I do not think it would affect the rankings too much if you both end up with similar internal assessment marks.

plane

HSC
N/A
I wonder if I’ve already bought the clothes that i’ll die in. :p

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Do you still have trials to go? Or was that from trials?
iirc it was his trials o-o i remember saying he had them pree early~
I am disappointed >:c

But really, if the marks weren't that different, I do not think it would affect the rankings too much if you both end up with similar internal assessment marks.
Yeh it was my trials.
We only had 3 assessments for mx2, 25% in term 4 (she beat me by one), 30% in term 1 (i beat her by a mark) and now trials. Even if she beats me by a mark, thats gg 97+ 4u goal

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
In good news tho, english trials were pretty easy and we also got our assessment tasks back for mod c and i got 28.5/30!!!
Idk why, but english is finally going in my favour, after 6 fking years [emoji23][emoji23]

plane

HSC
N/A
You have some deep thoughts o 3o

But I don't want to die with my 17/18 year old fashion. Still can't dress nicely.
Tytyty my thoughts are fabulous, have most of these thoughts during school when I'm really bored.

leehuan

HSC
In good news tho, english trials were pretty easy and we also got our assessment tasks back for mod c and i got 28.5/30!!!
Idk why, but english is finally going in my favour, after 6 fking years [emoji23][emoji23]
What I said when I got my HSC marks back

Tytyty my thoughts are fabulous, have most of these thoughts during school when I'm really bored.
Too bad you're not fabulous yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)