2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC
Did practice paper 1&2 yesterday - 5 hrs of writing rip hand was so sore, gave myself like a 20 min break in between them
Up until now I've only done each section individually, just realised how screwed I am woooOOOoOOo
With EE1, I think I'll be (((okay))) - managed to get in ~3500 words in the two hours since I took out 1-2 quotes.

Ye nope not ready for trials nAAHhhhHh, then EE2 is due the week after rip. .-.
Nearly finished with it tho :') so ready to get this out of my life holy shit

mrstripedshades

HSC
l m a o

my creative idea is 1k words. ( ideally for me I want at MAX 800 because I am a slow writer and creative is imo my worst and would like to spend least time on it)

and i dont even know if its good. honestly if they say its a bad idea, I'm just going to do my boring old story with better description I guess :(

ml125

HSC
l m a o

my creative idea is 1k words. ( ideally for me I want at MAX 800 because I am a slow writer and creative is imo my worst and would like to spend least time on it)

and i dont even know if its good. honestly if they say its a bad idea, I'm just going to do my boring old story with better description I guess :(
My creative is pretty solid but is ~1200 words ;A; About same length as my essays for advanced usually are. Most of the time creative's like ~800 but this time can't find anything to cut out ;A; I can manage to do it in the time, but a bit risky lol

Meanwhile EE1... ~1700 words for my creative lol can probs manage to cut it down a bit tho so :'))))

Jeff_

HSC
Tfw in the last 15 minutes I need an extra booklet but all the supervisors have their backs turned away lol

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
No idea what percentile means or anything.
Class of 5 kids tho

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
My creative is pretty solid but is ~1200 words ;A; About same length as my essays for advanced usually are. Most of the time creative's like ~800 but this time can't find anything to cut out ;A; I can manage to do it in the time, but a bit risky lol

Meanwhile EE1... ~1700 words for my creative lol can probs manage to cut it down a bit tho so :'))))
I somehow have a 650 word creative, you can do it, I believe in you o3o Cut the fucker

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I somehow have a 650 word creative, you can do it, I believe in you o3o Cut the fucker
woah how long does it take you to write it?
mines 950ish and with added time to think of stimulus ideas, it takes almost exactly 40mins. i know its written okay-ishly but i love it becuase its based on a true story that happened to me in germany <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)