• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Personally I dont really study friday night unless I have an exam saturday( i do a language outside of school on saturday at a centre), or some h/w. My saturday I usually go to the class, and may have something on, then I really cant push myself at all to do jack shit on saturday after all that.
huehuehue

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Nah fck this shit
Apparently i came third for advanced, even though i came first for 4/5 of the assessment tasks, like wtf.
Like the person i was competing with came 1st but i didnt even get second, some fcken random jackass came along and ruined everything.
Im 2 marks behind 1st and 1 mark behind 2nd but honestly i think they stuffed up the counting coz it just doesnt make logical sense.
How do you get 1st in all assessments then come 3rd overall??! Soo pissed off

ml125

HSC
Nah fck this shit
Apparently i came third for advanced, even though i came first for 4/5 of the assessment tasks, like wtf.
Like the person i was competing with came 1st but i didnt even get second, some fcken random jackass came along and ruined everything.
Im 2 marks behind 1st and 1 mark behind 2nd but honestly i think they stuffed up the counting coz it just doesnt make logical sense.
Dropped from 1st all yr to 3rd bc of trials I feel you man ;-;

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Nah fck this shit
lmao trials usually have higher weighting fam

Orwell

HSC
Nah fck this shit
You're my number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)