2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Meh, she is okay I suppose.
I'm so sad

Amy and Rory leaving was the first companion departure that I watched in real time (as in all previous seasons I had binged) and it rekt me so hard and mourned them all for so long then I begin to fall for Clara nek minnet bye bye

Okay I may be in the wrong thread lel

Aww you fixed your sig haha noice but you should aim for an A in pdh is it really that hard

Kolmias

HSC
I'm so sad

Amy and Rory leaving was the first companion departure that I watched in real time (as in all previous seasons I had binged) and it rekt me so hard and mourned them all for so long then I begin to fall for Clara nek minnet bye bye
I got a bit bored of Clara by the end. Two and a half series as companion is enough for anyone.

Aww you fixed your sig haha noice but you should aim for an A in pdh is it really that hard
I suck at gymnastics which was a major component of the practical mark both semesters.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I got a bit bored of Clara by the end. Two and a half series as companion is enough for anyone.
I was too busy grieving to pay any attention to her for a while there lol

I suck at gymnastics which was a major component of the practical mark both semesters.
oh damn
we had that too but it wasn't so bad
worst part was when we did dance and had to choreograph a song

AppleTea

HSC
oh oh no... she doesn't know... maybe you should skip the christmas special and just pretend it doesnt exist

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I can't even find it.
So settings up in the top right corner

Then on the left there is a long as list of sub-menus, click "edit profile" then there's a bunch of options to edit but you should be able to find it

oh oh no... she doesn't know... maybe you should skip the christmas special and just pretend it doesnt exist
It was alright before it entered gooey-eyed-sentimentality mode.
You guys didn't like it? :/
Hmm but I'm a big cheeseball and I love River/Doctor so maybe I will love it

Kolmias

HSC
BoS be like: "Engineering is the only field which contributes anything to society".

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
need a certain number of posts/rep/time you've been a boser for before the option appears
I was able to change mine a few months ago when I only had like 200 posts and stuff and not many reps so idk

He should still be able to find the option too even if he can't yet change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)