2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuuya

HSC
How painful is it
I actually liked Mod B, it's just such a terrible feeling having to memorise stuff for every poem just so that you're covered for the chance that they might specify a poem you haven't prepared for .-.

Sadat and Keating is bae, I don't care about the rest

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I actually liked Mod B, it's just such a terrible feeling having to memorise stuff for every poem just so that you're covered for the chance that they might specify a poem you haven't prepared for .-.

Eh lol okay

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

Btw shuuya, on top of sadat and keating, im also prepping for atwood, deane and pearson. For some reason, i have this feeling that they're going to chuck atwood in.

Shuuya

HSC
Btw shuuya, on top of sadat and keating, im also prepping for atwood, deane and pearson. For some reason, i have this feeling that they're going to chuck atwood in.
I've only looked at Pearson so far, and even then my analysis seems really half arsed. I get the feeling that they won't specify Deane since it's been done before? But yeah they might chuck in one of the literary speeches so we have to prepare xD

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
...Is it bad if when I see Pearson^ I think about correlation now

mrstripedshades

HSC
im so badly prepared for english and its meant to be my best subject ( by marks )...

I pretty much had no teacher for most of the speeches as my teacher was either really sick and without a voice or absent. Only keating, deane and sadat I learned in class properly...

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I've only looked at Pearson so far, and even then my analysis seems really half arsed. I get the feeling that they won't specify Deane since it's been done before? But yeah they might chuck in one of the literary poems so we have to prepare xD
Im screwed if they ask for lessing or brooks

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oh, you guys actually studying for short answers? How do you do that o___o? Just read a lot of stuff?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Oh, you guys actually studying for short answers? How do you do that o___o? Just read a lot of stuff?
Don't you answer questions as well such as "what aspect of discovery is there in this image" (all those typical short answer questions)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Don't you answer questions as well such as "what aspect of discovery is there in this image" (all those typical short answer questions)
Yeah, isn't that the method? I never went beyond and read works that weren't in past papers though

Like maths, practice questions.
In maths, I do 1000s of questions. In english, I read over my essays and rote and then get into the exam room o 3o

Maybe I have been doing it wrong with not doing a lot of analysis work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)