2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I was superrr stressed for prelims like it was bad, but like lee said it just subsided as the year flew by

I remember the morning of Paper 1 vividly. My best friend (my equal DUX bae) and I walked in to our year's study room calm af, eating, talking about Doctor Who and all the std kids were just in awe.

This is why you go to shitty 500+ schools - the dropkicks think you are literally jesus.
who gets stressed for prelim, i bludged every prelim sub except eng which i still got a shit mark gg

Last edited:

MilkyCat_

HSC
it's so demoralising when you attempt to do a physics past paper
rip in pepperinos

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
lol science

in our year 10 yearly like 3/4 of the class copied off my friend (who comes first in science always) but they copied her answers word for word bc they're dumb lol they alllllll got in trouble and my friend cried :(

nek minnet my other friend copied off me but she has a brain and reworded the answers lol

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
lol science

in our year 10 yearly like 3/4 of the class copied off my friend (who comes first in science always) but they copied her answers word for word bc they're dumb lol they alllllll got in trouble and my friend cried :(

nek minnet my other friend copied off me but she has a brain and reworded the answers lol
How do you pull off copying whole answers lol, I can understand being able to copy like a numerical question or a multiple choice
but a whole answer is pretty impressive tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)