2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Tbh, whilst I'm fully supportive of your advertisement in the English section, I don't think there's a need for it here
There is a need for it here, my english is too shit. Earthsci is my english jesus, he casts light when my humble soul is lost in bs

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
There is a need for it here, my english is too shit. Earthsci is my english jesus, he casts light when my humble soul is lost in bs

Naww Thank you Sien :) I'm sure in time your essay writing abilities will get better overtime... and I'm far from a Jesus in English :) Just an enthusiastic guy hoping to help kids along the way. You guys are a nice bunch of people and people from BoS helped me a lot during my HSC. Just carrying on the tradition :)

And @leehuan sorry :( I just thought since I was doing it for free and that this is the 2016 thread it would help a lot :( I just wanted to help :(

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Naww Thank you Sien :) I'm sure in time your essay writing abilities will get better overtime... and I'm far from a Jesus in English :) Just an enthusiastic guy hoping to help kids along the way. You guys are a nice bunch of people and people from BoS helped me a lot during my HSC. Just carrying on the tradition :)

And @leehuan sorry :( I just thought since I was doing it for free and that this is the 2016 thread it would help a lot :( I just wanted to help :(
Haha i hope my English will improve
and leehuan is on his period tonight, dw about him

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Haha i hope my English will improve
and leehuan is on his period tonight, dw about him

It will :) Believe in yourself. And if you need some help then I will gladly look over some work :)

Oh? I thought leehuan was a boy...?

leehuan

HSC

Yeah, at the end of the day I'm still fully supportive of your efforts, dw :)

Not everyone is going to help edit an EX2 major work regardless of whether or not they did it themselves.

P.S. Sien is a troll, she even said 'him' which does reveal I'm a boy; just wanted to use the period analogy.

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Earthsci what is your fb, you seem like a chill dude add me m8 :)

turntaker

HSC
No thank you! I don't add Year 9 kids (or younger) unless I know them personally or they went to my old school... it's nothing personal.
Why are you so mean earthsci.
I went to your school ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
No thank you! I don't add Year 9 kids (or younger) unless I know them personally or they went to my old school... it's nothing personal.
Not sure if srs or playing along with bants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)