2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
For real tho, I reckon it's the best option just to read your texts. Yes it's possible to do well without having read them but actually reading them will allow you to form a deeper personal response to the text :)
BTW porcupine, gotta ask but how did you study for the sciences? Did you study it in a similar manner to how others study maths?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
How do 'others' study maths? Give us some context
PAst papers, learning from mistakes, practicng harder questipns, etc. English is about practicing essays, memorising quotes, memorisng essay paragraphs, practicing adapting, practicing curveball questions, etc. Science idk tbh bc it's a mix btwn theory and maths, like IDK how to properly study for it

leehuan

HSC
Well done guys, you made it to the end of school.

Now for the end of HSC :p

ml125

HSC
tfw already graduated but have to come in for lessons

I have chem today the r e g r e t omfg I'm falling asleep I should have jigged

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What r u gonna do?

I think my school banned muck up day
Same, it was banned at our school because the teacher's cars were egged real bad.

There's also this other school (I don't know the name) where students followed the principal to his house. The next morning the were acting as road construction workers and blocked off his road so he can't leave, don't know what happened next but I don't know how the principal didn't know them, disguise was probably too good.

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Same, it was banned at our school because the teacher's cars were egged real bad.

There's also this other school (I don't know the name) where students followed the principal to his house. The next morning the were acting as road construction workers and blocked off his road so he can't leave, don't know what happened next but I don't know how the principal didn't know them, disguise was probably too good.
lol wtf

Such stalkers hahaha. What on earth, how did the principal get trolled so hard?

Did he ever find out about getting trolled by his own students?

BTW Kingofacting how was muck up day? What did you do?

Do the students at your school cling wrap the teachers car's and put paint on the railing?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
lol wtf

Such stalkers hahaha. What on earth, how did the principal get trolled so hard?

Did he ever find out about getting trolled by his own students?

BTW Kingofacting how was muck up day? What did you do?

Do the students at your school cling wrap the teachers car's and put paint on the railing?
He probably did find out but didn't care because it was muck up day lol

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
We took over the teacher's car park, stick noted a car, filled the sinks with cereal, hung up bras with a note saying "thanks for the support", stuck goggly eyes on everything, glad wrapped the stairs, covered hand rails with detergent, and more

Was very fun

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
We took over the teacher's car park, stick noted a car, filled the sinks with cereal, hung up bras with a note saying "thanks for the support", stuck goggly eyes on everything, glad wrapped the stairs, covered hand rails with detergent, and more

Was very fun
jesus all we did was have a cringey assembly with a Harambe video with the school standing up. Potentially filling the school with watermelons tomorrow.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Was very fun
Wow how fun. How early did you have to come to school to start fooling around?

plane

HSC
N/A
Muck up day at my school is banned, they sent text messages to parents saying they'd call the police if your child takes part in muck up day as it is vandalism etc.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I remember when my school used to have muck up day, the deputy principal threatened to suspend us, if we took part in the muck up day as only year 12s could do it and no other year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)