HSC
Interesting trivia:

'2016 is the 50th year of HSC exams.'
'The cohort includes 864 sets of twins and 18 sets of triplets'

The things I do when HSC feels get to me

nekminnit

HSC
N/A
tbh atm I am trying not to get myself stressed over it, the past few days I have had a rip roaring headache from stress. I watched Citizen Kane, and read over robert frost and related texts today.
:l
Yea we stress now but during the exam it's not that bad. I get extremely nervous in the days/moments leading up though. Some people can remain calm which I can't comprehend.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
if I learnt anything from last years exam I did is that if you make the slightest sniffle the supervisor will be there in a flash forcing tissues into ya face.

tbh tho, its scary af because my exams arent at my school, they are at a different school so theres all these people I don't know/Idk where to go in the school, I also have to show up there hella early, because mum has a drs appt rip

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
At least 70% of the state is fucked if they ask for two honestly.

Has anyone tried out the 2016 Art of Smart practice papers? For Paper 2 I barely understand the questions given.

meDAawesome

HSC
At least 70% of the state is fucked if they ask for two honestly.

Has anyone tried out the 2016 Art of Smart practice papers? For Paper 2 I barely understand the questions given.
I really like those papers because they all perfectly fit the essays I've prepared! However, the comprehension was the biggest piece of bullshit I've ever seen.

mrstripedshades

HSC
is it worth it to do some comprehension practice this late?

and are you all planning on waking up early and studying/revising? (obviously I will read my notes but dont plan on waking up at 6 or anything like that atm)

I'm not sure if I should, I was thinking of rewriting my essay or at least creative in the morning but dunno if it will just slow me down in the exam if I try to write too fast

and does anyone know any good visual texts? lmao. I actually have 2 RN but im not a big fan/comfortable with my 2nd related.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
is it worth it to do some comprehension practice this late?

and are you all planning on waking up early and studying/revising? (obviously I will read my notes but dont plan on waking up at 6 or anything like that atm)

I'm not sure if I should, I was thinking of rewriting my essay or at least creative in the morning but dunno if it will just slow me down in the exam if I try to write too fast

and does anyone know any good visual texts? lmao. I actually have 2 RN but im not a big fan/comfortable with my 2nd related.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anatomy_Lesson_of_Dr._Nicolaes_Tulp Thats my visual related text fam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5K2HUg11sQ My second fam

saucygibbon

HSC
Oi whaddup, thought it would be worth my while to ask: do yall know if it is ok to do the five marker first when doing Section I? I usually run out of time and compromise my marks, so I feel that this would be a more beneficial approach...

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oi whaddup, thought it would be worth my while to ask: do yall know if it is ok to do the five marker first when doing Section I? I usually run out of time and compromise my marks, so I feel that this would be a more beneficial approach...
I don't recommend that. If you never get to the 5 marker because you're running out of time - you should be asking yourself if you're working on the low mark questions for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)