2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saucygibbon

HSC
I don't recommend that. If you never get to the 5 marker because you're running out of time - you should be asking yourself if you're working on the low mark questions for too long.
It's symptomatic of my speed as a writer ... I'm just wondering if it'll confuse the marker?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I really like those papers because they all perfectly fit the essays I've prepared! However, the comprehension was the biggest piece of bullshit I've ever seen.
I agree, the discoveries in the texts were very stretched out and nitpicked.

What texts are you doing for each module? I'm wondering if we did the same questions.
A: W;t & Donne
B: Hamlet
C: BNW

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
It's symptomatic of my speed as a writer ... I'm just wondering if it'll confuse the marker?
I think its easier to get the easy 2 marks. Skip a maximum of two Q's if you do run out of time though, since most of the time they ask for a comparison between two texts.

meDAawesome

HSC
I agree, the discoveries in the texts were very stretched out and nitpicked.

What texts are you doing for each module? I'm wondering if we did the same questions.
A: W;t & Donne
B: Hamlet
C: BNW
AOS: Motorcycle Diaries
A: 1984 & Metropolis
B: TS Eliot
C: King Henry IV

saucygibbon

HSC
Yeah righto, thanks for the advice. I'll see how my pacing goes (I usually get half way through the last question)!

All the best to everyone tomorrow xx

saucygibbon

HSC
Yeah righto, thanks for the advice. I'll see how my pacing goes (I usually get half way through the last question)!

All the best to everyone tomorrow xx

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Signing off for tonight.

All the best for tomorrow everyone! Good luck and may your hard work turn into great successes.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck guys!

Currently Active Users
There are currently 1072 users online. 89 members and 983 guests (On the forum)

Wonder how many are checking english ;)

Glyde

HSC
I memerised a 6 page essay but I'm screwed if the question doesn't includes the key words 'conflict, responses, or confrontation' rip
What's the max mark I can get not answering the question ?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I memerised a 6 page essay but I'm screwed if the question doesn't includes the key words 'conflict, responses, or confrontation' rip
What's the max mark I can get not answering the question ?
It really depends how far off your concept is though. I answered a textual integrity question using moral ambiguity & corruption and got like 8 or 9 /15.

mrstripedshades

HSC
good luck everyone ! going to sleep soon, probably going to try and wake up at 7 and have a decent breakfast and just read over my stuff.

think I did some great study in the last few hours lmao, rewriting detailed essay plans and creative xd. Hopefully the short answer isnt too difficult! Finally feeling a bit nervous -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)