KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I used modus tollens as an English technique today

suck on that English markers who don't know logic :spin:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Fk I'm worried that the markers won't be able to read my writing, it was absolutely atrocious today :c
Thats the first time i've seen you swear XD

Good luck everyone for tomorrows paper, keep your head high and give it your all. After tomorrow, the atrocity that is english will be over.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Hopefully I remember everything , I think I remember enough and now it's just about putting pen to paper and hopefully managing under time constraints.

Had actual trouble sleeping today slept no more than 3-4 hours, fuck.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
The questions weren't hard.

But the exam fuck ups start. Slept for 2 hours and spent too much time on studying Hamlet, so I barely remembered quotes and only really satisfied with Mod C.

Not sure what I did right in Trials that let me do as well. Oh well.

meDAawesome

HSC
The essay questions were literally a gift of god for me, could not have been better

Mod A the visuals were weird, but both quotes for 1984 and metropolis that they provided i was already using in my essay, i think i killed it

Mod b specified hollow men which i was superstoked about, but like the fragmentation part of the q threw me off

mod c was alright but only had 35 minutes to write it.

overall: better than paper 1

ml125

HSC
Fk I'm worried that the markers won't be able to read my writing, it was absolutely atrocious today :c
Rip my stress levels weren't as high as usual for these exams so fked up my handwriting lol. Usually rely on my stress to magically make my handwriting bigger but nah ants/10 so glad they're scanned - they'll actually be able to read my writing. Hopefully. ._. #15+wordsperlinelyf

ml125

HSC
Last edited:

IDFWU

HSC
i'm just worried about my writing, looked like complete rubbish today :( overall the exam was okay; some questions threw me off (Mod A specific extracts, Mod B specific speech)

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
How did everyone go?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
How did you go?! Feeling better than the trials?

Mod A (TGG & Sonnets): Loved the question & reflected in my 9 pages of small handwriting
Mod B (Hamlet): Decent, was actually the same question as my trials + the truth & deceit, tried to shape truth & deceit into morality & corruption
Mod C (The Crucible): Dropped a paragraph due to the time constraints but finished regardless and disagreed with the question

Some time constraints and a bruised hand after that 2 hour fap.
Feeling a little stressed because I don't know how the markers will mark me.

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
guys i fucked up my modules

what do i do... send ideas via PM

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I did the exam in reverse order.

Mod c -> Mod b -> Mod a

Mod C imo was my strongest (People and politics, Brave new world) however I went overtime on it, (spent almost 60 minutes)
Mod B was ok (Citizen Kane) however it asked about Welles use of ominus scenes and settings and something to do with the societal obsession with power, I wanted to write more but I needed to cut down on my time due to mod C
Mod A was my worst, it had specific extracts from each text (Julius Ceaser and the Prince) and asked about how context effects the values in the text. I was kind of glad with the question, however I was running out of time, and only got two themes out of the three I planned on writing.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Time constraints got to me when i got to mod b, even though i had perfectly timed a and c to be 40 min each. I think its coz i started to slow down my writing.
Hope i answered the question sufficiently...

Shuuya

HSC
Exactly what I did.
To all the ppl who did speeches, did you guys study lessing? I'm glad i did the last minute cram for it.
I am so glad that I did end up studying all of them, my friend who didn't study lessing talked about keating + atwood instead :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)