2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
How can I be more specific with that???? LOL
The differences between UNSW and USYD medicine other than UNSW is undergrad degree and USYD is postgrad

In simple short concise terms please explain how UNSW is undergrad and how USYD is post grad

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
The differences between UNSW and USYD medicine other than UNSW is undergrad degree and USYD is postgrad

In simple short concise terms please explain how UNSW is undergrad and how USYD is post grad
UNSW is an undergrad degree because you can do it straight after year 12 but USYD is a post graduate so you can only do it after combining it with another degree and completing that.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
like for example, someone at unsw starts medicine from their first year of uni and they just stay in it till they graduate
someone at usyd has to do another undergrad degree (often advance science i think) and then they can do medicine as a postgraduate study

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
like for example, someone at unsw starts medicine from their first year of uni and they just stay in it till they graduate
someone at usyd has to do another undergrad degree (often advance science i think) and then they can do medicine as a postgraduate study
Isn't USYD better in Med then UNSW?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Anyways, do any of you year 11s have any assessments right now?

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
so its currently week 6..

week 7: physics prac (20%), legal essay (15%)
week 8: bio prac (20%), pdhpe test (30%)
week 9: maths 2u (30%) maths 3u (30%), english creatives (5%), english speech (15%), legal assignment (15%)
week 10: english unseen text test (5%)

thats 10 lol not 11 my bad..
also a fk load of hw :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
so its currently week 6..

week 7: physics prac (20%), legal essay (15%)
week 8: bio prac (20%), pdhpe test (30%)
week 9: maths 2u (30%) maths 3u (30%), english creatives (5%), english speech (15%), legal assignment (15%)
week 10: english unseen text test (5%)

thats 10 lol not 11 my bad..
also a fk load of hw :)
Lol I don't even know what my assesments are other than that I have english unseen test in week 9 and maths/phys/chem all in the beginning of next term

I also have eco and legal but cbbs doing it lol

Yup fuck load of HW for me as well. My teachers give me like 50 pages of homework ever lesson and I'm falling behind heaps (fuck I'm going to be dead if I don't get off my computer soon)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
There is currently an operation going on, the mods are working on something. Just let them do there work, the random images that Carrotsticks posted have a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)