2018 & 2019 HSC Syllabus Change - What's new? (1 Viewer)

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
And does the new English syllabus make you more prepared for arts at uni?

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
this is so late but just confirming this means that for year 11 2018 and year 12 2019 we're doing the old syllabus ????
No,

HSC 2017 does old syllabus
Prelim 2017 does old syllabus
HSC 2018 does old syllabus
Prelim 2018 does new syllabus
HSC 2019 does new syllabus
Prelim 2019 does new syllabus

(All with the exception of mathematics, MX1 and MX2 I believe)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

DontCallMeYoshiko

HSC
Heard that Senior Science is getting replaced with Investigating Science. Is this true or is it running together? A little confused on this part.

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
Heard that Senior Science is getting replaced with Investigating Science. Is this true or is it running together? A little confused on this part.
yea Senior science is gone and investigating science will replace it but I hear investigating science will become the new "science extension"

DontCallMeYoshiko

HSC
yea Senior science is gone and investigating science will replace it but I hear investigating science will become the new "science extension"
Interesting. I'm guessing if it becomes the new "science extension" the course must go more in depth than senior science (which only covers the basics) did?

Last edited:

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
Interesting. I'm guessing if it becomes the new "science extension" the course must go more in depth than senior science (which only covers the basics) did?
senior science and investigating science r 2 completely different courses so i dont think investigating science has more depth than senior science

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)