2019 HSC Economics Notes (98 External HSC, 96 Overall) (1 Viewer)

coohcici

HSC
Hi, I graduated Sydney Boys High School in 2019 with a 99.5 ATAR and 96 in economics. I am selling my entire preliminary and HSC economics notes, essays, essay plans and my HSC Paper for which I achieved one of the highest marks in the state.

ECONOMICS
- $30 for preliminary and HSC notes
- $10 for only preliminary
- $20 for HSC
- $15 for all essays
- $25 for HSC Paper
- $55 for everything
I ranked 2nd internally for preliminary economics, 5th internally in HSC and 1st externally. My notes comprehensively cover the entire syllabus with significant emphasis on key topics which I thought were contemporarily relevant with the accompanying case studies and examples. I solely used these notes throughout my preparation for the HSC. My essays cover the majority of major assessments such as a Globalisation essay on Russia for which I got 18/20 (1st internally), the effects of changes in different economic measures on the balance of payments (20/20), microeconomic reform and income disparity (both 20/20) and the impacts of economic issues (impact of economic growth on inflation, unemployment, external stability and environment sustainability) (both 19/20). Finally my HSC paper for which I got 98 (equal 1st in the state) will demonstrate the exam techniques and structures that are conducive to success in your final HSC exam and act as a template for your study.

Attached below is my raw marks report as proof.
Please feel free to PM me if you have any enquiries.

Attachments

Lalopoulos

HSC
N/A
Hi, I graduated Sydney Boys High School in 2019 with a 99.5 ATAR and 96 in economics. I am selling my entire preliminary and HSC economics notes, essays, essay plans and my HSC Paper for which I achieved one of the highest marks in the state.

ECONOMICS
- $30 for preliminary and HSC notes
- $10 for only preliminary
- $20 for HSC
- $15 for all essays
- $25 for HSC Paper
- $55 for everything
I ranked 2nd internally for preliminary economics, 5th internally in HSC and 1st externally. My notes comprehensively cover the entire syllabus with significant emphasis on key topics which I thought were contemporarily relevant with the accompanying case studies and examples. I solely used these notes throughout my preparation for the HSC. My essays cover the majority of major assessments such as a Globalisation essay on Russia for which I got 18/20 (1st internally), the effects of changes in different economic measures on the balance of payments (20/20), microeconomic reform and income disparity (both 20/20) and the impacts of economic issues (impact of economic growth on inflation, unemployment, external stability and environment sustainability) (both 19/20). Finally my HSC paper for which I got 98 (equal 1st in the state) will demonstrate the exam techniques and structures that are conducive to success in your final HSC exam and act as a template for your study.

Attached below is my raw marks report as proof.
Please feel free to PM me if you have any enquiries.

Hi are the HSC notes and essays still available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)