2019ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

ConquerHSC

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have any related text suggestions for Billy Elliot? Im really desperate. Everyone else has started the assessment and I still haven't chosen a text.
I really wanted to use a speech but, if i do get really desperate, I could do a short story. I dont want to/ cant do a poem or movie.
If you are short with time, maybe you can use a painting as a related text :p

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Only for maths. We're finishing year 11 content this week.
For physics, economics and business we are quite ahead (almost finished first module). Not too sure for english
Maths always seems to be behind when I was doing it. Especially the 3/4 unit classes.

khausi1

HSC
i have 12 units and i only want do 10 unit but my school wont allow me to drop a subject and is forcing me to do 11/12 units. What can i do?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
i have 12 units and i only want do 10 unit but my school wont allow me to drop a subject and is forcing me to do 11/12 units. What can i do?
Are all the courses ATAR approved?
See if they will let you drop next term, if they don't escalate to parents or contact BOSTES.

khausi1

HSC
Are all the courses ATAR approved?
See if they will let you drop next term, if they don't escalate to parents or contact BOSTES.

Thankyou:)
All my subjects are ATAR approved, when i asked the deputy Principle at my school if i could drop she just said no:(. Do you reckon getting my parents to complain will help?

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
All my subjects are ATAR approved, when i asked the deputy Principle at my school if i could drop she just said no:(. Do you reckon getting my parents to complain will help?
Schools generally do this bc they are scared you will have no backup if you fk up a subject.

You can generally convince them by (if you have any proof) showing them proof that you don't intend on stuffing up, you're willing to put in your all and why you think you will be better off doing 10 units. If you still can't ask - get your teachers (for the subjects you intend on keeping) to write a note for you, saying that they trust you to do well in the HSC . Otherwise, if u rly do have to get ur parents involved, and BOSTES - be careful, you don't want to upset them so still be as nice as you can.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
It might.

TeheeCat

HSC
What are everyone's plans for these summer holidays?

I'm mostly relaxing, but might still do work (especially catching up on my study notes rip). Though I am unsure how much time I should split between relaxing and studying. Don't want to risk burning out yet I don't want to fall behind either :')

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
What are everyone's plans for these summer holidays?

I'm mostly relaxing, but might still do work (especially catching up on my study notes rip). Though I am unsure how much time I should split between relaxing and studying. Don't want to risk burning out yet I don't want to fall behind either :')
If you celebrate christmas then maybe take a few days of over christmas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)