2019ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

KingTings

HSC
Hows everyone coping?

If people are struggling to be accountable to themselves I encourage people to post goals and tell people when they meet them. E.g aim to do a chapter of mathematics.
Been pretty sluggish recently. Not bothered to go above and beyond homework.
I did finish my english assignment 1 and a half weeks before it is due so thats something for me xD.
But yea my goal is to start notes for the current topics in physics and economics and catch up in business.
Also want to start past paper questions for math and business.
I'll try let you guys know if I actually get around to it lol :haha:

HSC
Uni Grad
Heyo, I'm currently studying standard english, Biology, 3U maths, Society and Culture and Software Design and Development.
I wish you guys all the best and hope you get your dream goals :)

How is everyone holding up so far? I'm in week 5 and currently stressed already rip

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Heyo, I'm currently studying standard english, Biology, 3U maths, Society and Culture and Software Design and Development.
I wish you guys all the best and hope you get your dream goals :)

How is everyone holding up so far? I'm in week 5 and currently stressed already rip
Welcome to BOS!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Been pretty sluggish recently. Not bothered to go above and beyond homework.
I did finish my english assignment 1 and a half weeks before it is due so thats something for me xD.
But yea my goal is to start notes for the current topics in physics and economics and catch up in business.
Also want to start past paper questions for math and business.
I'll try let you guys know if I actually get around to it lol :haha:
How did it go?

KingTings

HSC
How did it go?
My business notes are up to scratch, though I still need to do physics and economics :/
Ive been grinding maths recently cause I got an exam next Wednesday ughghg (maxima and minima kills me).
I'm just trying to make it through HSC at this point without losing my sanity lmao.

helllo

HSC
Heyy guys,
So I have my exam block coming up an I need some advice. Every single one of my exams has a prepared essay component!! How am I supposed to write 5 perfect essays for every subject AND memorise them all in less than 2 weeks?? My teachers have all said they have high standards because they are prepared. Also, 3 out 5 of these subjects also have proper unseen exam questions and my legal also has another unseen essay question as well. How the hell am I supposed to survive this? Im so overwhelmed
Thanks in advance

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Heyy guys,
So I have my exam block coming up an I need some advice. Every single one of my exams has a prepared essay component!! How am I supposed to write 5 perfect essays for every subject AND memorise them all in less than 2 weeks?? My teachers have all said they have high standards because they are prepared. Also, 3 out 5 of these subjects also have proper unseen exam questions and my legal also has another unseen essay question as well. How the hell am I supposed to survive this? Im so overwhelmed
Thanks in advance

If you really need help starting then I suggest;
1. Choose an essay to start with.
2. Give yourself an hour(or fixed period) to try and write as many words as you can, focus on quantity over quality. Take a 5-10 minute break, stretch, drink etc.
3. Repeat step 2 until you have a decent amount of paragraphs/words on page.
4. Go back and do the editing process.

KingTings

HSC
How's school going for everyone so far? Personally I'm trying to power through, my attitude is kinda volatile rn.
Two terms to go!!!!
It'll be over before we know it.
And can we please liven up boredofstudies again??

Bradeedoo

HSC
hey peeps,
can you please take the time to help me with my hsc society and culture pip by taking a quick anonymous questionnaire?
it would be much appreciated xx

Just did it, I hope my answers were helpful. I would recommend maybe including video games as an option for the question relating to movie and tv shows, or make it broader and ask for any form of media with representation. Also I find it odd that even if you answer no a later question still requires that you at least answered the tv show question as it does not allow you to skip it.

Hope you do well with your Society and Culture Assignment!

Last edited:

TeheeCat

HSC
This thread is quiet huh? I can't blame everyone for being busy though, since I'm quite busy myself too.

How's term 2 going for everyone? If you got your semester one reports, how did it go?

When term 2 started, I was actually on a roll and studied quite effectively! And then it all took two days of being sick before I became lazy all over again. Please tell me I'm not the only one experiences this.

KingTings

HSC
Term 2 is quite slow, had a three part physics assignment to do that's due week 4 already.
Sem 1 report was pretty good, last term was probs the best so far.
I feel really lazy too! I only manage to do homework and assignments, I'm often too lazy to actually study :rolleyes:, haven't been too motivated this term tbh lol.

franktheman

HSC
Term 2's going meh (probs gonna eat those words in a few weeks), english is a dead-weight though.
It's assessment tasks galore until the actual HSC.

Still sitting on 12 units, so I can drop a unit or two if there's a rainy day.

Last edited:

erana34

HSC
hey guys! can you please do my survey. I really need responses. It is for my society and culture pip.
Thank you

TeheeCat

HSC
Went through quite an intense fortnight just then, had 4 assessments due in the past fortnight (2 of them on the same day...!)

So excited for the long weekend though, what are we all doing? Sadly might still do lots of work since I got an English assessment due week 7 + studying for trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)