2020 HSC+ ATAR results discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Purecloaker

HSC
I'm not partially happy with my ATAR. Hopefully I get some offers on the rounds to come.

lavensol

HSC
Does anyone know how admissions for UNSW law work? Got 99 on my LAT but my atar is kinda low (90.45) I've applied for EAS and I'm hoping to get some bonus points from there since I've heard of some people getting in with a 92 atar, but...

quickoats

HSC
Does anyone know how admissions for UNSW law work? Got 99 on my LAT but my atar is kinda low (90.45) I've applied for EAS and I'm hoping to get some bonus points from there since I've heard of some people getting in with a 92 atar, but...
sounds pretty good - with EAS you should be good, if not, keep it at the top of your preferences for second round

jkjkjk

HSC
did u practice for the lat or just went for it? what are ur experiences w it? i wanna sit it just in case.

eidkaldla

HSC
does anyone think entry scores might go down this year due to a lower amount of international students? Or will it go up because programs have been cut?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
A few of my students got Band 6 which was a great feeling :)

However, 2 others got so close on 89, damn I feel their pain to get that close and get trolled

Also, congratulations to everyone on this thread. It’s great to see how some of you who I have seen on this forum throughout the year have performed well :)

throwaway2318

HSC
Did UNSW send texts to everyone who got a guaranteed atar for their courses? A few ppl mentioned so and now I’m paranoid lol

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, just a question, how would we know the adjusted atar including the bonus points? And when would unsw contact us? Thank you, and congrats on your results :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)