2020ers Prelim HSC Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Ebubble

HSC
Almost finished or already finished, how's everybody going? I went badly😭 in the exams. Keen for the holidays.

popjin

HSC
Almost finished or already finished, how's everybody going? I went badly😭 in the exams. Keen for the holidays.
Just finished yesterday! So glad that prelims are over. Excited for the HSC, but also worried that it's gonna build on prelim stuff which I still don't quite get. I have so many pages of notes and worksheets I need to sort through and chuck now, so that'll be fun.

Ebubble

HSC
Just finished yesterday! So glad that prelims are over. Excited for the HSC, but also worried that it's gonna build on prelim stuff which I still don't quite get. I have so many pages of notes and worksheets I need to sort through and chuck now, so that'll be fun.
Don't chuck stuff!!! Chuck it all right at the very end (in 385 days), especially if you don't understand stuff.
I am soooo glad Year 11 'doesn't' count.

popjin

HSC
Don't chuck stuff!!! Chuck it all right at the very end (in 385 days), especially if you don't understand stuff.
I am soooo glad Year 11 'doesn't' count.
True, but you wouldn't believe how many worksheets and booklets our school prints out over the year. Especially our English department, I swear they give us a new booklet every week full of just context which is useless outside of that particular text or topic.

rvh

HSC
Hey guys, ex HSC student here, enjoy this break!

If you guys have any questions about managing stress, organizational skills, uni life etc, some university kids at HandUp are providing a free mentoring service for you guys from the 7th - 12th of October. Make use of it, while you can. We are here to help you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)