2021 Love thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
I went to westpoint with a friend today (I needed a break from studying oKAY) and as we were walking towards it I saw some guy sitting on the edge at the very top of the building just chatting with his friends. So I kept looking at him and I pointed it out to my friend and we both looked up and he noticed us. So i quickly looked down, then I looked up again and he was looking ebeuehje

Then I looked down and my friend whispered “oh he’s gone now” so I looked up one last time AND HE WAS STILL STARING AT US SGDUSHSIS

THEN HE FUCKING SMILED LMAO

He kinda cute also, kinda had an edge look to him

I liked it LOL

specificagent1

HSC
I went to westpoint with a friend today (I needed a break from studying oKAY) and as we were walking towards it I saw some guy sitting on the edge at the very top of the building just chatting with his friends. So I kept looking at him and I pointed it out to my friend and we both looked up and he noticed us. So i quickly looked down, then I looked up again and he was looking ebeuehje

Then I looked down and my friend whispered “oh he’s gone now” so I looked up one last time AND HE WAS STILL STARING AT US SGDUSHSIS

I liked it LOL
watt pad again?

HSC

I liked it LOL
so cute this is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)