2021 Love thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Guys, I got it. Its @jimmysmith560. Here's my evidence;

- Jimmy is not actually a person, its a company. "Jimmy" (or so the corporation [dont let the name lull you into thinking its a person]) can tell any test paper from seeing a fraction of a question, you could probably post a pixel and he would know bc they're goated like that.

- Jimmy is a businessman and it is reasonable to deduce he would make a beast wedding planner so he could have tried to get profits up.

- He literally just told RN to confess feelings/???? AYO ITS JIMMY NO CAP

specificagent1

HSC

- Jimmy is not actually a person, its a company. "Jimmy" (or so the corporation [dont let the name lull you into thinking its a person]) can tell any test paper from seeing a fraction of a question, you could probably post a pixel and he would know bc they're goated like that.

- Jimmy is a businessman and it is reasonable to deduce he would make a beast wedding planner so he could have tried to get profits up.
ok can someone explain to me what this detective work is? what are you trying to find out

stressedadfff

HSC

holy crap - thats true - istg he aways has the answer to everything omg this is some creepy voodoo shit bye dudes xx

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC

this theory is really specific, maybe you're @jimmysmith560 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)