2022 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

whatsup1812

HSC
Why is this even a thing. You’re all in year 10 with TWO YEARS until the HSC.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Why is this even a thing. You’re all in year 10 with TWO YEARS until the HSC.
So what if they make it two years to the HSC? It’s a good opportunity to talk to others prior to the preliminary studies as it’s good to have people to chat with about their thoughts and choices in regards to Year 11. You sound like you have an issue with it... which you shouldn’t because it doesn’t have anything to do with you, you’re not in Year 10. You’re delusional if you think the comments you make on other people’s posts are supposed to be ‘constructive criticism’. If you have nothing good to say keep it to yourself yeah?
Cheers

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
no, I'm doing it cuz my older friends said its easy
That’s... unique, usually people only do Religion because they go to a private school.

But hey u do u, quick oats did it... and got pretty good

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
time passes by quickly, I thought Year 10 was ages away back in Year 8. I just want to get the most information as I can before I move on to my senior studies.
Same. Things go by quickly, I joined around the same time last year. And next term I’m gonna officially be in year 12! YIKES 😱

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Just saying.... you'll all burn out like old mate : https://boredofstudies.org/threads/im-screwed-help.391336/#post-7336537 who seems to have forgotten what studying is.... :(:confused:
And how does "burning out" have to relate to creating a chat for 2022 grads? Anyway I know you were just saying... but ya know, kinda heard a dog barking and I came here to shut it up ^_^ seriously though if you are a 2019 grad shouldn't you be trying to help people who are now in a situation you've been in before rather than make people lose their self-esteem? Just saying...

Talent

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share some helpful webinars that we'll be running over the next few weeks which revolve around building HSC study skills, bridging the gap between Year 10 and Year 11, as well as ATAR and subject scaling. All webinars are free, and are available for students from Year 9 -11, so please share with your friends and give us suggestions on other webinars you might like to see!

List of webinars here: https://bit.ly/3j9S6AZ

1-99

HSC
N/A
There's also a few groups on FB for 2022 HSC

I don't think I can link them, but pretty sure they're public to find on Facebook

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
School wifi a bitch innit

and hotspot fails half the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)