#2022 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

yanujw

HSC
For English?
I mean I guess so...
But in terms of other subjects? Particularly math...
I do select questions from medium past papers now (basically all schools that are not the top schools) then near trials/hsc I will do harder/better papers in full (bos trials, past hscs, jrahs and bhhs trials etc.)

cyniczny

HSC
yeah, the only subjects it really works for is languages since there's not really any 'content' you learn, just vocabulary and grammar. however, i know some people in standard maths are doing full hsc papers since most of the content was learnt in 5.3 maths, and they've already covered networks which is basically the only new content

MJRey

HSC
Hey everyone,
I've been having a hard time trying to find current trial papers for Engineering Studies. So would you recommend doing the actual HSC papers themselves, or are there any papers on here that I don't know of yet?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Fr tho I'm curious, is the SOR1 worth it? I was looking on atar calculator and it doesn't rlly do much to ur atar if you do badly, and its an extra + when it fills your 10 units. What do ya'll think?

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Fr tho I'm curious, is the SOR1 worth it? I was looking on atar calculator and it doesn't rlly do much to ur atar if you do badly, and its an extra + when it fills your 10 units. What do ya'll think?
If you're on 11 units you could consider dropping. But if you're on 10 units. In terms of "worth it" it still counts to 10% of your atar.

mackenzie.osbourne

HSC
Hey!! This is not really HSC related but more about college and uni -----If anyone knows anything about wesley or andrews or has an opinion HELP?
I have an offer to both and have to accept one and decline the other by Monday.
I am from a co-ed private school in rural NSW and love sport and academics. Just torn at which to choose. My best friends is going to Wesley, not sure if to go with or branch out.
I had a tour around both and Wesley seemed much nicer rooms and facilities but Andrews had heaps of students around that were really nice and fun.
Any ideas anyone???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)