2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
idk for me last year I feel like the results leak removed any stress at all because it happened early enough that I wasn’t thinking much about it anyway, and so there was just the rush of checking it and then it was done

dsakvyilsa

HSC
😍Idk what happened, I felt relatively on top of things before trials and then I kinda burned out and my motivation just never returned?? I also had over two weeks between my second last and last exams which just made me even more lazy
i really wasn't revising at all throughout the year, I literally just started grinding in like the week before trials, and then in the few weeks before the HSC I was doing like 7+ hours per day 😭 I was SUPER motivated (and stressed)

__help__

Crying if I don't get a band 6 for modern
HSC
i really wasn't revising at all throughout the year, I literally just started grinding in like the week before trials, and then in the few weeks before the HSC I was doing like 7+ hours per day 😭 I was SUPER motivated (and stressed)
damnn I wish 😭 at the time I knew my future self would regret not studying any harder but it was making me feel physically sick it was so embarrassing lmao. Am regretting my choices now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)