2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (6 Viewers)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Congratulations everyone, regardless of whatever ATAR you may have got, just know that a new chapter of your life will begin. Some of you will feel more than ready, whilst others might feel quite anxious, either way you'll see how you go in the end.

Your 13 years of schooling have lead up to this very moment, and most of you will be feeling kind of lacking or very proud or in between but just know that there'll always be places to redeem yourself.

Regardless, let me assure you that for the good or worse that your ATAR does not define your ability for university since I've seen "high ATAR" people become mediocre or struggle and likewise "mid ATAR" people strive and excel. Similar to the jump from primary to high school, albeit the jump is 100x bigger, people do way better or crumble at university.

If you are coming to UNSW, I might be lucky to interact with you in some way, it really is a mind-numbing experience at time but otherwise excellent, challenging yet rewarding. It's been refreshing to see people from Year 10 here asking questions to become the people they are now finishing their HSC and mostly been a good time interacting with you all.

I wish everyone all the best whatever path they take, all I request is that you enjoy your school holidays before the term begins.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Congratulations everyone, regardless of whatever ATAR you may have got, just know that a new chapter of your life will begin. Some of you will feel more than ready, whilst others might feel quite anxious, either way you'll see how you go in the end.

Your 13 years of schooling have lead up to this very moment, and most of you will be feeling kind of lacking or very proud or in between but just know that there'll always be places to redeem yourself.

Regardless, let me assure you that for the good or worse that your ATAR does not define your ability for university since I've seen "high ATAR" people become mediocre or struggle and likewise "mid ATAR" people strive and excel. Similar to the jump from primary to high school, albeit the jump is 100x bigger, people do way better or crumble at university.

If you are coming to UNSW, I might be lucky to interact with you in some way, it really is a mind-numbing experience at time but otherwise excellent, challenging yet rewarding. It's been refreshing to see people from Year 10 here asking questions to become the people they are now finishing their HSC and mostly been a good time interacting with you all.

I wish everyone all the best whatever path they take, all I request is that you enjoy your school holidays before the term begins.
30C783B0-50C1-487F-9691-EEE15A6E690B.jpeg
do u recommend this degree? 🥹

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)