2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

FreesiaGaul

HSC
can i ask a question - i was ranked first in history extension but my internal is lower than my external. is there a reason for this?
(it doesn't really matter my mark will be the same anyway but i was just curious)
I'm first in the extension history course at my school and i got the same for both (47/50) so im not really sure - some of my internals look slightly unusual though, but my exams carried me up anyways so im happy. i'd bring it up and want to have something looked over, but it doesn't really matter as im into my uni course anyways so i cant be bothered

clive guo

HSC
and its all .95s with like perfect scores i wonder if they are just cracked or did they make the exams easier than last years

Charlie Lu

HSC
I mean this guys estimate is higher than @carrotsss
bruh lmao. No one cares who comes 'first'. Since when was this a race? I saw half yall on that atar 'betting' site like stfu has to have been the dumbest thing i've seen in ages. I'm assuming carrotss got into his desired course, and thats the end of it lmao. simple as that.

FreesiaGaul

HSC
bruh lmao. No one cares who comes 'first'. Since when was this a race? I saw half yall on that atar 'betting' site like stfu has to have been the dumbest thing i've seen in ages. I'm assuming carrotss got into his desired course, and thats the end of it lmao. simple as that.
yeah its.... uhhh.... a bit immoral to bet on people
carrotss is still intelligent regardless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)