2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Guys I just woke up but had to check this thread immediately. Congratulations to all of u who’ve checked their atar so far: @Masaken @carrotsss @stevie444 @its_ace21 @natsnapshoot @raspberriesandpears @Charlie Lu @Jane Mao @Trippzy @eeeeeeeeeeeqwe @abelsj01 @scacredcat @Rattlehead15 🎉. I could feel the intensity manifesting through the caps lock, the emojis, and the random ass words in ur posts. It’s a moment Ig u only get once.

However despite @Masaken’s realist sit down of my bet on her, the bos dux actually came from a dark horse in the back this year, with @Charlie Lu’s atar of 99.90. Absolute academic Demi-god.

However it would be remiss not to mention the man the myth the legend @carrotsss with his amazing 99.65. Which I think shall grant him the title of BoS king 🤴 for his academic weaponry and for being a mad lad. Tysm for all the help, answers, motivation u’ve provided over the years. Certainly us 2024ers and future generations will be using ur atar calcuator for years 2 come.

@Masaken shall be granted the title of BoS queen🫅for being an absolute legend and for her brilliant 99.05. You’ve made such a contribution to the community and for us 2024ers 🥹 thru all ur answers, resources, and general help.

Couldn’t title all of u all abt so proud of y’all. Good job! 🎉

And congrats to even those who haven’t/don’t wish to reveal their atar: @synthesisFR @nsw..wollongong @SadCeliac @Unovan etc. May u all go on to do great things in the future 💪
this is an epic message

i put my results in my signature so now @synthesisFR can dox me again 😭

TrueAlpha

HSC
Also, are schools ranked based off total band 6 count or overall success?

TrueAlpha

HSC
success rate, so the percentage of exams sat that were band 6s
Oh, that’s what success rate is, thanks! Hoping my school will finally enter top four hundred LOL. We received a fair amount of band 6s, so I believe it’s possible!

TrueAlpha

HSC
tbf success rate is such a flawed metric, I'd want to know the rankings for median or mean atar or some other statistics
It does seem like quite a funny way to measure success. As if band 6s are the only successful marks in the hsc. Hypothetically, you could have a school with everyone scoring an 89 on all exams but according to success rate they’d be lower ranked than a school with one band 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)