2023 HSC chat (11 Viewers)

synthesisFR

HSC
does anyone else have the "organic structures from spectra (wiley 4th edition" book bc its like 450 pages and idk how im gonna do that many questions

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Oh i see, that makes sense but i assumed it was different bc looking at trial papers from my school's previous years they tend to include qs from those topics
I think different cohorts go at different pace tbh

I don't think it's a bad thing -- we will all learn the content by HSC finals eventually

jc7726

HSC
I think different cohorts go at different pace tbh

I don't think it's a bad thing -- we will all learn the content by HSC finals eventually
btw do you have a source of pseudocode problem questions apart from past hsc papers? I need to crush my friend.. he's beating me by 1 mark overall i got 98% in the first exam while he got 100% and we both got 100% for the other tasks. I'm so mad, it was a multichoice question about a legal case between 2 software companies

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
btw do you have a source of pseudocode problem questions apart from past hsc papers? I need to crush my friend.. he's beating me by 1 mark overall i got 98% in the first exam while he got 100% and we both got 100% for the other tasks. I'm so mad, it was a multichoice question about a legal case between 2 software companies
shit and I thought I was doing well in sdd 😭
no I just find questions from trial papers -- also tbh sdd pseudocode questions are often quite chilled, I'd expect markers to be lenient

jc7726

HSC
shit and I thought I was doing well in sdd 😭
no I just find questions from trial papers -- also tbh sdd pseudocode questions are often quite chilled, I'd expect markers to be lenient
We got absolutely blindsided by our teacher with a hard external prelim exam at the end of yr 11 and i don't want that to happen again lmaoo. We thought it was a cruise until then

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
We got absolutely blindsided by our teacher with a hard external prelim exam at the end of yr 11 and i don't want that to happen again lmaoo. We thought it was a cruise until then
hang on - you're averaging close to 100% ???😭 thats damn insane

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Honestly I think sdd is really easy until it gets to writing pseudocode 💀 (i don't know how to code despite my major project). Also tbf im only scared of those two because of lack of preparation due to procrastinating.. and they require the most prep out of all my subjects tbh.
sdd I'm scared of all the legal and license and approach stuff

also our option topic, IEEE takes so damn long to figure out

jc7726

HSC
hang on - you're averaging close to 100% ???😭 thats damn insane
It's not as impressive as it seems, the first test was just the easy theory parts and our major project was split into 2 assessments (not sure if that's common/standard?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)