2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
Calm down gun, go enjoy life rn esp if you're doing UNSW cuz dont expect mercy from trimesters. Have a read over it on the holidays though just so you're prepared
do u reckon trimesters actually make the difference or is it just uni in general

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
No break yet still have physics :(

this sucks it feels like everyone is done
Physics was very chill honestly, I think it was the easiest exam I did in the HSC. Don't expect it to be easy though, they might pull a MX2. By this time, your preparation is basically done, just get ready for the day and enjoy your last exam

carrotsss

HSC
1 more day of studying, then we wake up, write 1 exam and its over ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
im low key so scared though, I’m nowhere near as confident for it as chem and like I usually do good in past papers but it fluctuates so much so it’s hard to tell. im just scared ill get screwed over by an annoying marking criteria or niche syllabus dot point idk

Cathode_RT

HSC
Honestly I cant believe I found BOS as late as I did
The amount of resources, discussion and perspective ive gotten from here was pretty invaluable for the hsc
ill definitely be spending a day uploading all my assignments once Im done on thursday, hopefully it pays back for what ive drawn from here

Rattlehead15

HSC
The amount of resources, discussion and perspective ive gotten from here was pretty invaluable for the hsc
ill definitely be spending a day uploading all my assignments once Im done on thursday, hopefully it pays back for what ive drawn from here
Ngl I wouldnt even know what alignment is or how hsc works if I didnt visit this site. Not even the teachers at my school have the kind of knowledge on here about aligned marks and hsc exam marks etc

Cathode_RT

HSC
im low key so scared though, I’m nowhere near as confident for it as chem and like I usually do good in past papers but it fluctuates so much so it’s hard to tell. im just scared ill get screwed over by an annoying marking criteria or niche syllabus dot point idk
fr, I think the multiple choice especially is so variable at times, swinging from incredibly difficult to "what is gravity"

carrotsss

HSC
yeah I genuinely think I would’ve gotten a much lower ATAR if I hadn’t have discovered bos. like before finding bos I was just sorta studying the textbook aimlessly, had way less motivation since I didn’t have a point of reference for what was actually required and was aiming way lower. and also I’ve gained so much random useful info and stuff from people like extremelyboreduser

carrotsss

HSC
fr, I think the multiple choice especially is so variable at times, swinging from incredibly difficult to "what is gravity"
yeah I feel like m/c also just depends a lot of my mood and tiredness like when im concentrated and rested I can 20/20 usually but when im not I can just make the dumbest mistakes or get so confused by wording. esp today I have no clue what’s been happening I’ve just been leaving sentences half finished without thinking I rlly hope this doesn’t happen in the exam

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Everyone who's affected already quit BoS but they were all really chill ppl who weren't cautious (may be some of you people...). Just make sure you know your limits online, be yourself but if you value privacy/image, think before you write.
Oh great I'll just create an alt account to not look stupid 🥰

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
yeah I genuinely think I would’ve gotten a much lower ATAR if I hadn’t have discovered bos. like before finding bos I was just sorta studying the textbook aimlessly, had way less motivation since I didn’t have a point of reference for what was actually required and was aiming way lower. and also I’ve gained so much random useful info and stuff from people like extremelyboreduser
If I didn't discover the BoS I'd have to make notes for all my subjects as opposed to just finding other peoples and adding to them
🤮

carrotsss

HSC
Is the .95 still alive for anyone? ( not me sadly)
based on what my english teacher estimates for English and based on the solutions posted for maths/chem the dream should be still alive, but id have to get like 97 aligned in phys which isn’t rlly gonna happen. tbh don’t want to get my hopes up anyway like ill get what I get and ill never know if im just super overestimating my marks or smth anyway

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
It's crazy because ive spent $100 buying notes from other people (which im probably never going to use) mainly for English though, I am going to kms if I don't get a band 6
??? there are soooooo many out there for free (also, send them to me if they'te about Slessor, Metamorphisis, the Artist in the Floating World, or Richard III)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)