2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
If you knew you wanted to do computer science/engineering, why didn't you take extension 1?
i think my message I sent you didnt send or something but I actually wanna do cyber security its just its a major degree although since its a cadetship im aiming for which specifically is designed to turn you into a cyber security practioner after 3 years a lot of the units are just cyber units like ethical hacking etc and then the comp sci is just programming.
I didnt take ext 1 bc of time/travel plus I really only knew what I was gonna do at the end of year 11 and before that programming was just a hobby I used to do (did robotics from year 6 to year 10)

In regards to cyber security an expert in melbourne told me u dont use maths unless you develop the software/tools used which cyber dudes use
but yeah I mainly just want to do ext 1 study for preparation and bc im bored and want to do something either way.

My mentor at school who im in touch with is a maths teacher with a masters in pure maths and he offered to help me/tutor me so I am not that worried since I know connections that will help plus the USYD associate professor is offering me help on linear algebra for comp sci

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I wouldn’t really say very bad, lay-offs aren’t that common especially if you’re not in a department that’s at risk, like if you were just in search at google or something that’s extremely safe compared to some random AI project. It’s a unique situation because they all over hired significantly during their upturn in the pandemic and then realised that wasn’t going to last forever
yeah that makes sense

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
the only person on this forum I know with a relationship is @SadCeliac but then again it seems like every girl here hates him (sorry) so IDK man but feel free to ask me any questions am willing to help or ask other guys for their advice I promise
Love how that's what you take from me

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Love how that's what you take from me
bruh idk man i dont like when people say a bunch of 💩 to others and then call it 'joking' or 'trolling' or 'why do you take it so serious' plus the other person legit told me she means what she says so.....
just trying to look out for a fellow bro you know?
like jokes should be funny and shouldnt like insult someone. I dont believe you reacted emotionally like they said because I would have been pissed but then again I'm not you but yeah I just didnt like seeing that.
like all you asked was for the screenshot of the NESA table ranking thing

e.g calling me blank is funny asf lol and I laugh at how you connected us xD but if someone were to call me a weirdo loser or insult my mistakes of the past which I admitted 'as a joke' then I would be pissed off or pissed off for anyone. Maybe you can call me overreacting bc yeah I am a sensitive guy but I just dont want people to feel like how I did

nsw..wollongong

HSC
bruh idk man i dont like when people say a bunch of 💩 to others and then call it 'joking' or 'trolling' or 'why do you take it so serious' plus the other person legit told me she means what she says so.....
like jokes should be funny and shouldnt like insult someone. I dont believe you reacted emotionally like they said because I would have been pissed but then again I'm not you but yeah I just didnt like seeing that
U woulda been pissed at someone joking abt calling u an only child??

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
like jokes should be funny and shouldnt like insult someone. I dont believe you reacted emotionally like they said because I would have been pissed but then again I'm not you but yeah I just didnt like seeing that.
like all you asked was for the screenshot of the NESA table ranking thing

e.g calling me blank is funny asf lol and I laugh at how you connected us xD but if someone were to call me a weirdo loser or insult my mistakes of the past which I admitted 'as a joke' then I would be pissed off or pissed off for anyone. Maybe you can call me overreacting bc yeah I am a sensitive guy but I just dont want people to feel like how I did
Honestly it's because I don't really care that much and it is kinda funny to be attacked for no reason as much as I have clue why it happened lmao

Thanks for sticking up for me I guess 😍✨

U woulda been pissed at someone joking abt calling u an only child??
It's actually such an insult whatever do you mean 😧😧😧

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)