2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

i_am_a_barbie_girl

HSC
is this chat not active anymore.
anywayssssss
My friend just needed some help with her work.
this is the question for her english mod on richy:

To what extent do the perspectives explored in Looking for Richard collide with those in King Richard III? In your answer, make detailed reference to the extract below.

KIMBALL: You are making this entire documentary in order to show that actors truly are the possessors of. a tradition ... And then you turn around and say,
"I'm gonna get a scholar to explain it." This is ridiculous!
PACINO: A person has a right to an opinion. It's only an opinion. It's never a question of someone being right or wrong.
KIMBALL: Right. There's no right or wrong.
PACINO: It's an opinion. And a scholar has a right to. an opinion, as any of us.
KIMBALL: But why does he get to speak directly to the camera?
SCHOLAR: I don't really know why he needed to marry her, historically. I simply don't know.
(from Looking for Richard)

carrotsss

HSC
anywayssssss
My friend just needed some help with her work.
this is the question for her english mod on richy:

To what extent do the perspectives explored in Looking for Richard collide with those in King Richard III? In your answer, make detailed reference to the extract below.

KIMBALL: You are making this entire documentary in order to show that actors truly are the possessors of. a tradition ... And then you turn around and say,
"I'm gonna get a scholar to explain it." This is ridiculous!
PACINO: A person has a right to an opinion. It's only an opinion. It's never a question of someone being right or wrong.
KIMBALL: Right. There's no right or wrong.
PACINO: It's an opinion. And a scholar has a right to. an opinion, as any of us.
KIMBALL: But why does he get to speak directly to the camera?
SCHOLAR: I don't really know why he needed to marry her, historically. I simply don't know.
(from Looking for Richard)
what does she need help with specifically

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Nah i will also get doxxed easily after hsc probs @ExtremelyBoredUser whcih i why im getting my acctoun deleted before results come out LMAo
which wont do anything but alteast i wont exist here
No whatever you do is your choice. You don't need to be part of this community after HSC, this is ultimately your choice to participate in the forum. I just want to help people in future cohorts especially those in lower ranked schools because they don't get the advice/help due to an uncompetitive environment in these type of schools.

I'm putting my credentials so people feel assured in my advice and it gives my testimonials some validity based on if the reader believes it. You are more than completely fine to ignore it, it's just my contribution. If it works, it works, else it can be criticised. I want to help other people who're lost if that makes sense.

I'm all for trolling but some cases we need to be serious when its related to helping other people. You do whatever you want though, I have no desire to hold control over that.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
No whatever you do is your choice. You don't need to be part of this community after HSC, this is ultimately your choice to participate in the forum. I just want to help people in future cohorts especially those in lower ranked schools because they don't get the advice/help due to an uncompetitive environment in these type of schools.

I'm putting my credentials so people feel assured in my advice and it gives my testimonials some validity based on if the reader believes it. You are more than completely fine to ignore it, it's just my contribution. If it works, it works, else it can be criticised. I want to help other people who're lost if that makes sense.

I'm all for trolling but some cases we need to be serious when its related to helping other people. You do whatever you want though, I have no desire to hold control over that.
Mb if this sounds offensive or defensive bc im writing formally. I just wanna give advice before I forget most stuff abt HS since I'm technically fresh out of HS or at least relatively connected bc I fear i'm gonna forget most of this stuff. I'm more than down to meet any of y'all when you go to uni, I just don't want to have my info public lol

carrotsss

HSC

wtf happened I’m so confused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)