2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Ageism is not a good look, we should all be respecting each other. The HSC is a challenging hurdle, and especially at 53, I can’t imagine how much more difficult it must be for Pethmin
Nah bro you self snitching. BOS be exposing EDP445's discord mods holy shit these mfs wildin

Interdice

HSC
look id funny if I was 11 yrs old, but at 18 bro 💀
Bro calm down. This is the internet. WE can have whatever pfp we want. I mean yeah it's kinda weird having that pfp.

But my discord pfp is way worse ;)

i_am_a_barbie_girl

HSC
i was going to report u, you shouldnt joke around like that. youre clearly not 53 because then you wouldnt type that fast and you're using slang and seem immature. cant belive this kid, he prob younger than me

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i was going to report u, you shouldnt joke around like that. youre clearly not 53 because then you wouldnt type that fast and you're using slang and seem immature. cant belive this kid, he prob younger than me
I've met him personally, I can confirm that everything he has said is unequivocally and without a doubt true

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Post the profile in the thread no balls DO IT
(unless u uncomfortable with that im just trollin if u dont wanna its all goods nothing wrong with watching hentai bro u do u but id recommend not explaining your interest in overflow and shit like that to prospective employers yfm unless u animating for hentai then u do u)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)