2023 HSC chat (15 Viewers)

kkk579

hello
HSC
school sucks i hate school i hate everyone at school i don’t wanna go to school oml hsjfjskfjekdje i didn’t go for the past two days LMAO cos one was athletics carnival and the other was some weird irrelevant shit which would’ve been a waste of time so i stayed home doing unit circle and studying fucking newtons laws and shit even tho my sci yearly is in t4 (no one asked but i needed to say something)

kkk579

hello
HSC
you'll be lost for a good 2 terms (assuming you only recently moved to your new school)
no bruh i’ve already accustomed to the way this school is i just hate school in general and this school doesn’t make it any better :// every school i go to i stg i just dont fuck with anyone here 😭😭 there’s only like 3/4 ppl i actually like talking to but they’re all in different classes to me

kkk579

hello
HSC
no bruh i’ve already accustomed to the way this school is i just hate school in general and this school doesn’t make it any better :// every school i go to i stg i just dont fuck with anyone here 😭😭 there’s only like 3/4 ppl i actually like talking to but they’re all in different classes to me
my english class is a living hell everyday i stg

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
its okay,, honestly ull get to a point where its just easier to not care abt the shit that happens at school rather than hating it.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
my english class is a living hell everyday i stg
yeah well thats a new school for you. Bound to be changes, whether that be teachers, students, etc. It will take u a while to adapt as anyone would when they move to a new school.

kkk579

hello
HSC
yeah well thats a new school for you. Bound to be changes, whether that be teachers, students, etc. It will take u a while to adapt as anyone would when they move to a new school.
i don’t think i’m ever gonna adapt then cos i don’t like the ppl here. idek man they just aren’t the type of ppl i usually become friends with ig?? and if my friends (the few i actually have and like) were in all my classes life would be much easier

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
school sucks i hate school i hate everyone at school i don’t wanna go to school oml hsjfjskfjekdje i didn’t go for the past two days LMAO cos one was athletics carnival and the other was some weird irrelevant shit which would’ve been a waste of time so i stayed home doing unit circle and studying fucking newtons laws and shit even tho my sci yearly is in t4 (no one asked but i needed to say something)
its gonna get better trust me, i recommend going to the athletics carnival n stuff like that because you will meet new ppl and bond w them, but naturally you will get along w people as the days go by

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
i don’t think i’m ever gonna adapt then cos i don’t like the ppl here. idek man they just aren’t the type of ppl i usually become friends with ig?? and if my friends (the few i actually have and like) were in all my classes life would be much easier
ikk but u have to learn to adapt bc when u graduate from school, ur gonna be surrounded by ppl u don't like everyday
try ur best to get out of ur comfort zone and not be too affected by others around u (even if u outright hate them). who knows, maybe the ppl u don't think u get along with might actually end up being ur best friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)