2023 HSC chat (11 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
now that i have gained your trust from my manifestation powers, i can assure you that i can accurately guess the mx1, mx2 and business exams.
- mx1 will be entirely on nets and financial math, so only study that
- mx2 will be entirely on geometry and matrices, so only study that
- business will have a heavy focus on 'interia' and 'research and development' dotpoints in the operations syllubus

and no, i am not trying to sabotage my competition

TankKuno

HSC
now that i have gained your trust from my manifestation powers, i can assure you that i can accurately guess the mx1, mx2 and business exams.
- mx1 will be entirely on nets and financial math, so only study that
- mx2 will be entirely on geometry and matrices, so only study that
- business will have a heavy focus on 'interia' and 'research and development' dotpoints in the operations syllubus

and no, i am not trying to sabotage my competition
POP OFF KING I DEF BELIEVE UR MANEFESTATION!!!!

im band 3 4u tho so no competition XD

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
nah guys rest ashored, i just edited that post from yesterday, i didnt actually guess it

graceluvsA's

HSC
bit of a redundant question but what do i do with all the scrap papers of english notes etc? should i recycle them all, get them all together for a bonfire, try save them for other people to read...?
If you're like me and you have a bunch of papers that were just past essays to different questions, burn them, but if they r notes from class or worksheets that r good maybe recycle them for cousins and stuff.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
lying to myself until i believe what i'm saying (or force myself to)...

i'm so excited for the adv maths hsc, it's gonna be awesome and the questions are gonna be so easy
i'm so excited for the adv maths hsc, it's gonna be awesome and the questions are gonna be so easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)