2023 HSC chat (15 Viewers)

synthesisFR

HSC
can someone gaslight me into thinking im a friking genius so i stop stressing for this exam
all i did today was one trial paper i wanna die idk i had a lot of other things to do today and then idek ahhh

Rattlehead15

HSC
can someone gaslight me into thinking im a friking genius so i stop stressing for this exam
all i did today was one trial paper i wanna die idk i had a lot of other things to do today and then idek ahhh
One trial paper isn't bad at all, thats how much I do each day. Idk, just know that though you may feel unprepared most of the state would also and are less prepared than you.

synthesisFR

HSC
is it a valid method to sleep quickly"
my friend said it works no joke u just have to keep holding your breath until you pass out in bed then u get the best sleep ever and wake up fresh
istg istg im considering it bc otherwise i can't sleep before any exam which is horrible

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
my friend said it works no joke u just have to keep holding your breath until you pass out in bed then u get the best sleep ever and wake up fresh
istg istg im considering it bc otherwise i can't sleep before any exam which is horrible
thats the craziest thing ive heard within the last 6 months

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
you're a genius for even being able to do a trial paper after the english hsc. i only have one exam and i haven't touched a trial paper for a good week now

Rattlehead15

HSC
Believe it or not I was like that in like yr9 and 10. I wasted my stress and energy in random useless year 10 science exams. I regret that a lot because now I don't really care about my tests that much and I embarrasingly academically peaked in junior years. So ig just think about it that way, the fact that you're stressed shows you care and have put lots of thought in.

synthesisFR

HSC
Believe it or not I was like that in like yr9 and 10. I wasted my stress and energy in random useless year 10 science exams. I regret that a lot because now I don't really care about my tests that much and I embarrasingly academically peaked in junior years. So ig just think about it that way, the fact that you're stressed shows you care and have put lots of thought in.
yes but i need to sleep the night before so should i use the method or not

Rattlehead15

HSC
yes but i need to sleep the night before so should i use the method or not
My tips are, don't move. Don't toss or turn. Just stay frozen. Also something I used to do was repeatedly think 'DONT THINK' in my head over and over and over until I wasn't thinking and drifted to sleep. They use that technique in the army or smth iirc.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
i've tried it once and it worked, in the sense that i got so tired of holding my breath that i exhaled and woke up the next morning not even knowing what happened,,,, managed to pull an all nighter after that stunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)