2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
can someone gaslight me into thinking im a friking genius so i stop stressing for this exam
all i did today was one trial paper i wanna die idk i had a lot of other things to do today and then idek ahhh
not even gaslighting you’re genuinely fine for the hsc, that paper was evidently significantly harder than usual because your results in other trials indicate you’re already at the point of diminishing returns results-wise anyway, you’re good

synthesisFR

HSC
not even gaslighting you’re genuinely fine for the hsc, that paper was evidently significantly harder than usual because your results in other trials indicate you’re already at the point of diminishing returns results-wise anyway, you’re good
wait no i was being dramatic i think i did pretty well in normo 2023 but im scared bc im bad at some topics when i see them its autonmatically zero marks
but im scared of having a mind blank during the hsc

but yes i am a genius everyone else is dumb so i should sleep fine

eduiwqh23

HSC
Does anyone know by how many points can internal marks shift during the moderation process??? Trying to find a balance between my internal mark and a predicted external mark so i can get a Band 6 TT

year10studentpreparin

HSC
what would happen if u vomitted on ur paper u did trash in and then it was illegible >?
hmm thats true like surely they wouldnt let u do that same exam again because u would then know the questions and crap etc.
unless they made another personalised exam for you but that wouldnt be fair bc u couldnt be compared to others (unless some more people vomited on their paper)????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)